United Backpackers, Melbourne, Australia
10th Jul 2017

I'm a frequent flyer when it comes to hostels (and have worked in a few as well) and have to say that United is one of the absolute best. I was immediately welcomed into the group. There are a few long termers but I found that they were all friendly and inclusive (still mainly short term). There are events going on every night and it's really easy to get involved. Special thanks to Doel one of the staff members who was absolutely brilliant. There's basically no point in staying anywhere else.

Thank you so much for your positive review and I will pass on your kind comments to Doel. We are delighted your enjoyed your stay and we hope to see in Melbourne again soon! Happy Travels United crew

9th Aug 2013

The location was pretty good and the hostel itself was excellent. Definitely worth the money. The staff (especially in the bar) were extremely friendly and fun to chat with. The atmosphere was good and the rooms were excellent. I would definitely recommend a stay here if you need accommodation in London.

Travel Joy Hostels Chelsea, London, England
7th Aug 2013

The staff were very friendly and welcoming, and the atmosphere in the hostel was brilliant. There were lots of little touches that made the experience all the better. The location is fantastic - just minutes from several London hotspots. I would highly encourage people to stay here.