Hotel Mevlana

Amsterdam, Netherlands

The worst hostel ever, bedroom smells bad! There is no security and they admit any kind of person in there even homeless. Staffs were stating all the time to not leave any value stuffs in the bedroom. Even though my cellphone got stolen in the middle of the night!!! The thief tried to sell my own cellphone for 60 euros. I was lucky the police showed up and arrested him. I left this hostel two days before my checking out day for obvious reason. DON´T GO TO THIS HOSTEL!!

• 12th Nov 2013

The white ferry hostel has clean beds, good security but the worst internet connection that I´ve ever seen and very bad water pressure on showers. There is no kitchen and you are not allowed to buy food and bring it to hostel. I would not recommend this hostel for anyone because it´s quite a walking to the main touristic monuments.

• 9th Nov 2013

The Westend Hostel

Edinburgh, Scotland

The Westend Hostel is very organised and clean. Bedroom seems to be new and all common areas are structured to help travelers have a easy experience in there. Just a small problem in the kitchen when people are cooking sometimes get a little bit too smoky and smelly. All the rest is fine.

• 6th Nov 2013

Abraham House

Dublin, Ireland

I´m quite flabbergasted with this hostel because I didn't expect much and had a pleasant experience there. Shower very hot and good pressure of water, breakfast one of the best and staffs all very helpful and kind. I stayed in a room with 16 beds and it was very organised with clean linens even though it was a little bit noisy due some group arriving late night.

• 1st Nov 2013