Stray Cat Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

I would definitely recommend this hostel. I would like to thank Stray cat hostel for their great hospitality...!!! The owners were just amazing...!! My mother fell sick during our stay in Istanbul and Stray cat helped us a lot. We owe them big time... No problems at all with this hostel...!! excellent stay... The cats and kittens were wonderful as well... :) Thank you so much for everything stray cat....!! Double thumbs up...!!

Pergamos Hotel

Athens, Greece

I would definitely recommend this hotel....!!

Santorini Facile Fira Rooms

Santorini, Greece

I would definitely recommend this hostel... The owner was super cool, best guide we could ever ask for and we really liked him. double thumbs up...!! The rooms were good as well..

Orpheas

Mykonos, Greece

I would definitely recommend this hostel....!! no problems...!!! Super clean and the owner was very cooperative..

Hostel Vacanza

Rome, Italy

I would definitely recommend this hostel. The owner and his family were very welcoming. As the check out time was at 11 am and our flight was in the evening, the owner allowed us to keep our luggage at his resto and use the internet as well. Excellent service...!!

Hotel Giovannina

Venice, Italy

I would definitely recommend this hostel. Feels home...!!! and classy...!!

City Backpacker - Hostel Biber

Zurich, Switzerland

I wouldnt recommend this hostel... no blankets given.. have to pay extra.. and wifi at the reception, which is a small place... gets crowded... you can find a better place...!!!

Backpackers Lucerne

Lucerne, Switzerland

I would definitely recommend this hostel.... no problems...!!

Balmers Herberge

Interlaken, Switzerland

I would definitely recommend this hostel... Just location isnt that great.. need to walk a lot... around 20 mins from station.. If you find a bus, well and good... but apart from that, all the services very excellent.. loved it...!!

V.I.P. HOTEL

Dusseldorf, Germany

I would definitely recommend this hostel. No problems..!!

Amsterdam-Inn

Amsterdam, Netherlands

good.. i would recommend....!!