Absolutely amazing hostel - super clean rooms & toilets, decent breakfast as well as superb facilities, not forgetting the friendly staff (kudos to Cat who was extremely helpful with suggestions on how to plan my visit). Very thoughtful with small details like "public" lockers in the corridor, small wall shelf by the bed, towels, huge personal lockers and hangers in the room. Pity on the wifi though, worked in the room in the morning but didn't work at night, only in the lobby. I recommend!

Lausanne Guesthouse & Backpacker

Lausanne, Switzerland

One of the cleanest hostels I've been to, supremely friendly staff and it's rather value for money too, considering how expensive things get in switzerland.

Thanks for your very nice comment. We wil keep going to keep it as clean as possible. Hope to see you another time here in Lausanne :-)

Pride of Paddington

Check-in is at the pub counter, so you might not get prompt attention. However, staff were rather friendly and nice when attending to me. Toilets and rooms were rather clean, but that's about it. Bed was terrible, I felt the springs of mine in the small of my back, couldn't sleep properly. Standing lockers were a little small but that's ok; lockers below the bed had locks that fell off, was like that for half the room. Would have appreciate a plug point at the bed for convenience sake though

Astor Queensway

Extremely friendly staff and rather clean room and toilets; bed was a little hard though. My 8-bed room only had 2 of us, which was both good and bad. Couldn't connect to wifi for the whole of my first day there, booked for 3 nights but left after one since I needed the wifi for some work at night. Hostel seemed like it had a lot of long-term residents, which felt a little exclusive. Would return if they fixed the wifi though

Thanks for staying with us! We apologize for the internet being rubbish during your stay, we have upgraded to the fastest WiFi you can get in London so you will be flying online on your next visit! Love from London!

Pathpoint Cologne

Cologne, Germany

Rather empty hostel, don't really see anybody around and the 6-bed bunk I stayed in only had 1 other person. That said, fantastic location near the HBF, very clean toilets and rooms, huge private lockers. WIFI was a bit unstable from the room though.

Thank you for taking some time to review us here online!

One of the best hostels I've stayed in. Fantastic location - 3 stops from the main station, near the museums and sights. just beside a great pub with good food and diagonally across a restaurant/bar with awesome and value for money food too. Staff were really nice, got a free upgrade to a 4-bed room because the 8-bed was fully booked. Very clean room and super comfortable bed. Only downside is the patchy wifi in the room and for some reason, room was dimly lit too.

Thank you for your great feedback, we are happy that you enjojed your stay at MEININGER. Take a couple of minutes and visit our facebook site and see the latest event and recipes at www.facebook.com/meiningerhostels. We are looking forward to welcoming you again - maybe in Amsterdam, Vienna or Brussels ?! :) Your M-Team

A&O Dresden Hauptbahnhof

Dresden, Germany

Wifi only available in lobby. Hostel near the station but some ways from most of the main stuff in Dresden; beside a supermarket. Bed so-so but room was clean, towels provided and single beds in my room made it feel a little more like a motel than a hostel. Left my tablet there but hostel staff I contacted didn't want to send it back to me, even though I said I would transfer $. After a month, another staff (Chris) I contacted, because of problems with pickup, sent it back to me at their expense

Ace of Spades Hostel

Bled, Slovenia

Very clean hostel, nice staff and great free walking tours. Only thing is hostel was a bit hard to locate, exterior was rather nondescript.

Sax Hostel

Ljubljana, Slovenia

Overall great hostel - cosy and hip. Loved the atmosphere and the beds were super comfy. Very clean too.

Interhostel

Stockholm, Sweden

Dorm room had totally no ventilation since it was small and had no windows. A standing fan in the room doesn't really help much. Toilet was poorly lit. Location was not very good, about a 8 min walk to radmagastan station, 15-20 mins to central; not very much to do around the area since it was very residential. Staff seemed like they didn't want to be there.

Skanstulls Hostel

Stockholm, Sweden

Everything about this hostel was fantastic, except for the slight fact that strangers could access the hostel if no care was taken when entering via the side door. That said, super clean hostel, super super friendly staff and super ^3 good location. I'd go back there in a heartbeat if I go back to Stockholm and suffice to say, my next 2 days in another hostel paled in comparison.

Generator Hostel Copenhagen

Copenhagen, Denmark

I think the hostel was generally excellent - friendly staff, good location, really clean etc. But some comments from me on some things I found rather odd: 1. The lack of a soap dispenser at the sink. I think even a soap bar would suffice? 2. The dorm I was in had the sink outside of the toilet, which is rather peculiar. 3. There was no table in the room, and while I could have gone to the bar, it was full of activity and people and I needed to get some work done.