Location: Australia, Gender: Male, Age: 26

Awesome hostel. So good for partying staff are awesome..

Wild Rover Backpackers

La Paz, Bolivia

I had a great time at this hostel untill I tripped over in the hallway.

The staff here are great. I found my self head over heels in love with one lovely lady's named Tess she is so sweet her eyes remind me of the sun setting over the ocean. I was heart broken when I had to leave the hostel..

Marcopolo Inn Iguazu

Puerto Iguazu, Argentina

great hostel very convenient location. Staff were extremely kind and helpful. Would recommend anyone to stay here.

Books Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Whist staying at books I witnessed another guest place a non-recyclable in the the recycle bin this guest was clearly a mad man. Besides that books is by far the best hostel in rio staff are super friendly and helpful and the place has a great atmosphere. Wouldn't stay anywhere else in rio.

Biergarten Hostel

Ilha Grande, Brazil

Great hostel staff were very welcoming and extremely helpful. Would defiantly recommend anyone to stay here.

We stayed in a 12 bed dorm the room was tiny it didn't have a window, the room smelt terrible. This might just have been the 12 bed dorm I didn't see any of the other rooms. Good location and great breakfast.

The Hostel Paulista

Sao Paulo, Brazil

I booked this hostel because I read a lot of reviews saying it was the best hostel that people had stayed in this is defiantly not the case. It's not a bad hostel by anymeans. The staff are friendly the breakfast is good. I did enjoy my stay here.

Milhouse Avenue

Buenos Aires, Argentina

great hostel awesome atmosphere. if you are keen to party i would not stay anywhere else..