Tauranga Central Backpackers

Tauranga, New Zealand

Had to stay two nights but don't recommend even one. Anyone from the street can enter the hostel, noisy environment. I would be okay if the price would be a half as it is. Dirty kitchen. They don't find you work as they say on huge billboards. Can't find any positive here sorry.

• 20th Nov 2015

Seagulls Guesthouse

Mount Maunganui, New Zealand

For those who are looking for home atmosphere and chilling out hostel before going to hike The Mount this is the perfect option. I eventually stayed here more than 10 days and it was really great. Big kitchen and living room, cleanliness is like 120 % and easy going atmosphere for talking to other wanderers :)

• 14th Nov 2015

Grafton House Accommodation

Auckland, New Zealand

It was really nice experience to stay in this hostel, you get very special chance to connect with people in common areas. Cool bar place outside, cozy living roomsrooms a staff is always around.

• 10th Nov 2015

YHA Auckland International

Auckland, New Zealand

I just want to forget about this hostel and I do not recommend for stay in Auckland. When I arrived I was told that wi-fi doesn't work at the moment and staff is doing everything to fix it. Eventually it didn't work for full four days of my stay. Same with small locker in the room, which was broken even after I informed the staff about that so I couldn't lock my stuff. The weakest aspect was atmosphere but I guess that's the problem of all huge hostels as is this one with hundreds of people in.

• 6th Nov 2015
  • Czech Republic

The Wifi system had gone down across all our locations and the service provider worked to get it up an running as fast as possible, unfortunatley there was little we were able to do for our end. The free Wifi is now back up and working. I am sorry that we did not attend to the locker and I will follow this up with our maintenance team.

JV's Hostel

Taipei, Taiwan

I really enjoyed staying in this homefeeling hostel. Location right next to the night market, close to underground station. Staff very friendly. Seems tiny but there is enough room for everything you need. Very easy to connect with people over here. Made my Taiwanese experience even better!

• 31st Oct 2015

Celica Art Hostel

• 10th Mar 2015

Hostel Tivoli

Ljubljana, Slovenia

The best atmosphere among hostels in Ljubljana I've experienced. They do really good job!

• 9th Mar 2015

UNITY Hostel Skopje

Skopje, Macedonia

Very nice staff and home atmosphere!

• 22nd Dec 2014

Hostel Possonium

Bratislava, Slovakia

This hostel is great. Value for money and nice staff are main reasons of my satisfaction :-) And bar in the basement with horror spirit is awesome.

• 7th Nov 2014
  • Czech Republic

Thanks a lot, hopefully we see you again...

Manhattan Hostel

New York, USA

My experience: I came to the hostel quiet late at 1:30AM to spend my only night there. I was told that they are full and they cannot accomodate me because they were waiting for me till 1AM to show up or call that I'll be late . Good to say I agree I should let them know it was my fault. So I asked if I can stay in guestroom at least (night in NY's streets it's not that safety) when they said okey you can sit but pay same as for the room. So I left but they charged my card anyway later on. Thanks

• 18th Sep 2014

Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

• 22nd Dec 2013

Hostel Ljubicica

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

After our arrival to the hostel we found out that what we booked is actually not available. Two options were offered to us then. First sleeping in room with some stranger or sleeping in room without heating. We chose nonheating one distants 15 minutes by walk from hostel office. For 4€ it's kind of good service but for your review I had to pick up "very poor smile" many times.

• 21st Dec 2013
  • Czech Republic

Noisy mattrasses, if you want to move you can wake up everybody in the room.

• 18th Sep 2013