Ostello We_Bologna, Bologna, Italy
7.1
18th Sep 2016

The hostel is located a 10 min walk from the train station, in an residential/industrial area, a 30 min walk from the old town. The room was very clean and modern, with our own locker. Check-in isn't until 3:30 pm though, and I had to stand in a check-in queue for 40 min before I got my room key.

Il Castello, Bologna, Italy
14th Sep 2016

Clean, great location and good breakfast. The room had plenty of personal storage space, that included a key and the walk from the train station was 15 min and it was in the middle of the old part of town. The only unusual thing about my stay was that check-in was limited to the duration 12-19 pm.

Sunflower City Backpacker, Rimini, Italy
8.0
10th Sep 2016

I enjoyed my stay at the hostel very much. My roommates were nice, the room was okay and clean and the staff were helpful and kind, with one exception. The last couple of days I was there this new guy on staff tried to turn the party factor up way, way to much. There was very loud music on from 7 PM to 11-12 PM, which made it hard to stay in the common areas if you just wanted to hang out reading, checking your e-mail, etc, without loosing your hearing.

• Norway, All Female Group, 25-30
YHA London Central, London, England
7.1
18th Sep 2013

We stayed in a 6-bed female dorm ensuite. The room was nice, but the bathroom was a disaster. The water from showering would cover the entire(!) floor in the bathroom This would make it wet for other people to go inn there afterwards, in addition to be very unhygienic due to the coarse flooring mixing with soaps and god-know-what-else. It would also smell horribly. You also had to pay extra for wifi, and using internet on the computers, towels and... everything else, it seemed.

Hostel Meyerbeer Beach, Nice, France
8th Aug 2013

I've stayed in lots of hostels before and xan say I really liked this one, although a little pricey. The hostel was very close to the beach, included breakfast and had an excellent and very helpful staff. The only major diwnside was that I had to share room with someone very rude, which is obviously not the hostels fault.