Mosaic Hostel

Rome, Italy

Great hostel! Staff is fantastic! Fulvio is very helpful and goes above and beyond in answering any questions you may have. The only downside is that beds are a little short, and there is only one bathroom per floor, and there is usually a line in the mornings :(

Little Big House

Thessaloniki, Greece

One of the best hostels I have stayed at. The staff is wonderful! The only negative is the beds squeak quite a bit, but that can't really be helped.

City Circus Athens

Athens, Greece

After staying at a nightmare of a hostel in Athens, this place was like heaven. Beds were big and comfy, good location, staff was very helpful, and breakfast was excellent. Although, I do feel it was a bit overpriced compared to the other hostels available.

Soula Hotel

Naxos, Greece

Needed shower curtains. Off season was very quiet but during busy season I expect it would be better. Being a hotel and not a hostel, atmosphere was not great. However, Michael was very helpful and friendly. He made the stay better! Since I believe he is the only one there, security isn't great :( he is only one person

Galini Pension

Ios, Greece

Staff was very helpful, close to the beach, but a long walk to city center. I had a private, so facilities were excellent. After hours no one is there, and it's all quite open, so security is not great, but there are locks on the doors

Fira backpackers place

Santorini, Greece

Average hostel. Needs more bathrooms. Close to everything, staff is nice. Atmosphere is great.

Pella-Inn

Athens, Greece

Showers were dirty, there was no blanket, just an under sheet and pillows were uncomfortable. Only good thing was location and the view.

Garden House Hostel

Porto, Portugal

Yes! Lisbon Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

Overall, it's a decent hostel... But it is very loud. It is most definitely a party hostel. Everything else was good. Staff wasn't overly friendly but helped answer a lot of questions. Breakfast was better than average.

Marcus and Josué rock!!!

Reykjavik, Iceland

I stayed at this hostel for a while, and I have been lucky enough to get to talk to almost everyone on the staff. Every single one of them have been funny, kind, patient and over all amazing. I no longer feel like one of the guests, I feel as if they are genuine friends. I will never stay in a differet hostel when I am in Reykjavik. By far the best hostel I have been in.

Lagan Backpackers

Belfast, Northern Ireland

Loved this hostel, however I did get the feeling that communication between management and employees was terrible, making it difficult to get the same answer. Also loved the breakfast!!

Jacobs Inn

Dublin, Ireland

Will never stay here again. Only one staff member was kind, the rest felt like they were annoyed if I asked a question, and it also felt like they are trying to find any way to make money off you. Also was full of drunken 18 year olds, and groups of 12 year olds that had no supervision. Not a great mix in my opinion.

Neptunes Town Hostel

Killarney, Ireland

Hated the showers, several of the downstairs toilets were broken. Maybe it was coincidence, but the weekend I stayed there had several tour busses full of drunken 18 year olds that were very loud. I'm not sure if I would stay again. But staff was very friendly and helpful :)

Snoozles Hostel Galway

Galway, Ireland

Good place to stay, staff was wonderful. En suite showers could have been cleaner. I wish it was closer to the city center, but still a short walk.

Clifden Town Hostel

Clifden, Ireland

The only good thing about this hostel was it's location. When I went to check in, there was no staff, and granted there was only one person, he was almost never there. I will say he was slightly helpful, but cleanliness was not his priority. The showers/bathrooms were gross, some barely working. The sheets looked clean, and changed, however I still woke up with small bite marks in my skin, possibly bed bugs. Do yourself a favor and splurge to stay at a B

Derry City Independent Hostel

Derry, Northern Ireland

Staff was friendly and helpful, atmosphere was good. could have been a bit cleaner, and the codes for security could have been better. they were not very complicated, so I did not feel as safe leaving my belongings in the room

Bath Backpackers

Bath, England

Great location, good staff. Building is older, and smoke alarm in kitchen sets off easily. Bathrooms not on every floor and showers in basement.

Rock N Bowl Hostel

Bristol, England

Directions are confusing. Bowling alley is very loud. Staff is helpful.

Hatters on Newton Street

Manchester, England

Was clean but has old facilities. I did not feel safe in the area of the city, but there was security. Very expensive for what is was. Breakfast was not impressive.

Hey thanks for your review! Our prices are not as expensive all the time! They are very much variable depending on how busy we are and what events are on in the city! You must have picked the expensive weekend! Hope you enjoyed your stay thou!

Inverness Tourist Hostel

Inverness, Scotland

Reykjavik, Iceland

My only complaint is that the doors slam shut, and can be difficult to sleep when that keeps happening. Other than that, everything was awesome. The staff is very friendly and all around amazing, and all are more than happy to help with any concerns. I had many questions, and everyone was very helpful and very nice. I would definitely stay here again! I cannot wait to see it when the renovations are finished!