Decent hostel. Staff was always very busy, but helpful. Could have used more bathrooms and they weren't the cleanest. I realize it is Paris, but I feel it was overpriced.

Thanks, we are pleased to see that the staff were so helpful despite all their work. We are grateful for your comments, it's evident that we are needing more attention in the bathrooms and are increasing our scheduling of cleaning. We are a little disappointed to hear that you found our value to be poor, we feel that for what we offer you will struggle to find this elsewhere.

Nothing special except the location to the train station and airport. If staying for one night, fine. If staying for longer, don't bother.

Florence, Italy

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed in!!!

Hostel of the Sun

Naples, Italy

I was very nervous about staying in Naples at first. But the entire staff, Luca, Harriet, Marica, Marouene, and Bernhard instantly made me feel at home. They are all very kind, welcoming, and instantly became my friends. Not to mention all of them are a ton of fun to sit and talk with! They made my stay in Naples one to remember and I already cannot wait to go back! Do not miss out on staying at this amazing hostel! You won't regret it!!

Ulisse Deluxe

Sorrento, Italy

Loved this place! The entire staff was very helpful and friendly. Emma definitely went above and beyond helping me with all the questions I asked her. The only downside is it lacks a little bit of an atmosphere. This is actually a hotel with a hostel in it, so it's nice if you want a few days to relax, but it's not the place to go to meet many other travelers. Other than that, it was amazing!!

Hostel Mancini

Naples, Italy

I have never complained about the location of a hostel until now. I refused to leave after dark. Even during the day I was nervous to walk down the street. Yes, it's close to Napoi Centrale, which is the only positive about the location, but everything else about the location was horrible. Other than that, the hostel was pretty basic. The wifi didn't work in the rooms, and the lockers only fit a certain type of lock. When asked if they had extra they didn't :(

Ave Gratia Plena

Salerno, Italy

Average hostel. They seriously need to invest in new shower heads. And the light in the bathroom is on a motion timer, be prepared to shower in the dark and have to walk into a separate area to turn the light bak on! Terrible! Other than that is was alright. Good location but nothing special.

Small... 9 beds, 1 bathroom :( At least it was clean. Staff was maybe a little TOO friendly (I am a solo-female traveler), but it may just be Italy. Also, not 24 hour reception. Many times there is a sign on the door saying to call for check-in. Easy to find and close to the airport. At night you can hear everything from the other dorm so if there are several people in there, and you have an early flight, I wouldn't recommend it unless you can fall asleep to a lot of noise.

Florence, Italy

Love Love Love this hostel!!

Koala Hostel

Milan, Italy

Very difficult to find, but once you do its a good location. Staff was friendly and helpful, but it took 20 minutes to check me in. The policies were silly. They didn't let me stay in the common area to wait for my train after I checked out. Only 3 working bathrooms, and I don't think they were cleaned every day. The hostel has potential, once they get their things together. Very unorganized.

We are on Google Maps and even if we don't have a sign yet, there are panels out of the hostel that indicate where we are. We're sorry that you had to wait 20 minutes. Maybe there were many people in front of you, that day. Normal check-in lasts less than 5 minutes! After check-out you can't stay in the bedroom but you can use all common areas and also left your luggage till 7 pm. Bathrooms (together with the whole hostel) is cleaned every morning, each day. Anyway thanks for you feedback.

Sleep Easy Hostel

Verona, Italy

Not a bad hostel. Wish they had a kitchen and took credit cards. Location was close to the city center, but seemed to be a rough neighborhood. Staff wasnt overly friendly or helpful.

Ostello S. Fosca

Venice, Italy

Hated the early morning lockout and you have to relogin to wifi every 30 mins. Very very hard to find. Basically walk out of the train station and take a left. Follow the main road (15 mins) You will cross a small brown bridge and after will be a square with a statue. Take a left and cross the first bridge and immediately another left. Its average, but seems like they don't care about being a hostel because of the hours, policies, and lack of atmosphere. Also the breakfast is bad. Don't bother.

dear angela, we don't care about being a hostel? we offer cheap and clean accomodation in the very center of one of the most expensive city of the world, and the service we offer is clearly wirtten so everybody can read it and decide to reserve or not. if you had problems find us, this does not mean we are hard to find;it means you got lost, even if reading the indications we gave you. Venice can be confusing the first time. the manager

Florence, Italy

Loved this hostel! Staff was amazing, very helpful and friendly!! The only thing I didn't like is they did not let my friends and I drink a bottle of wine that was not purchased at their bar, they wanted us to go out of the common garden area... I get that they are in the business of making money, but that's uncommon for other hostels I have stayed in. Otherwise, AMAZING!

Mosaic Hostel

Rome, Italy

Great hostel! Staff is fantastic! Fulvio is very helpful and goes above and beyond in answering any questions you may have. The only downside is that beds are a little short, and there is only one bathroom per floor, and there is usually a line in the mornings :(

Little Big House

Thessaloniki, Greece

One of the best hostels I have stayed at. The staff is wonderful! The only negative is the beds squeak quite a bit, but that can't really be helped.

City Circus Athens

Athens, Greece

After staying at a nightmare of a hostel in Athens, this place was like heaven. Beds were big and comfy, good location, staff was very helpful, and breakfast was excellent. Although, I do feel it was a bit overpriced compared to the other hostels available.

Soula Hotel

Naxos, Greece

Needed shower curtains. Off season was very quiet but during busy season I expect it would be better. Being a hotel and not a hostel, atmosphere was not great. However, Michael was very helpful and friendly. He made the stay better! Since I believe he is the only one there, security isn't great :( he is only one person

Galini Pension

Ios, Greece

Staff was very helpful, close to the beach, but a long walk to city center. I had a private, so facilities were excellent. After hours no one is there, and it's all quite open, so security is not great, but there are locks on the doors

Fira backpackers place

Santorini, Greece

Average hostel. Needs more bathrooms. Close to everything, staff is nice. Atmosphere is great.

Pella-Inn

Athens, Greece

Showers were dirty, there was no blanket, just an under sheet and pillows were uncomfortable. Only good thing was location and the view.

Garden House Hostel

Porto, Portugal

Yes! Lisbon Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

Overall, it's a decent hostel... But it is very loud. It is most definitely a party hostel. Everything else was good. Staff wasn't overly friendly but helped answer a lot of questions. Breakfast was better than average.

Marcus and Josué rock!!!

Reykjavik, Iceland

I stayed at this hostel for a while, and I have been lucky enough to get to talk to almost everyone on the staff. Every single one of them have been funny, kind, patient and over all amazing. I no longer feel like one of the guests, I feel as if they are genuine friends. I will never stay in a differet hostel when I am in Reykjavik. By far the best hostel I have been in.

Lagan Backpackers

Belfast, Northern Ireland

Loved this hostel, however I did get the feeling that communication between management and employees was terrible, making it difficult to get the same answer. Also loved the breakfast!!

Jacobs Inn

Dublin, Ireland

Will never stay here again. Only one staff member was kind, the rest felt like they were annoyed if I asked a question, and it also felt like they are trying to find any way to make money off you. Also was full of drunken 18 year olds, and groups of 12 year olds that had no supervision. Not a great mix in my opinion.

Neptunes Town Hostel

Killarney, Ireland

Hated the showers, several of the downstairs toilets were broken. Maybe it was coincidence, but the weekend I stayed there had several tour busses full of drunken 18 year olds that were very loud. I'm not sure if I would stay again. But staff was very friendly and helpful :)

Snoozles Hostel Galway

Galway, Ireland

Good place to stay, staff was wonderful. En suite showers could have been cleaner. I wish it was closer to the city center, but still a short walk.

Clifden Town Hostel

Clifden, Ireland

The only good thing about this hostel was it's location. When I went to check in, there was no staff, and granted there was only one person, he was almost never there. I will say he was slightly helpful, but cleanliness was not his priority. The showers/bathrooms were gross, some barely working. The sheets looked clean, and changed, however I still woke up with small bite marks in my skin, possibly bed bugs. Do yourself a favor and splurge to stay at a B

Derry City Independent Hostel

Derry, Northern Ireland

Staff was friendly and helpful, atmosphere was good. could have been a bit cleaner, and the codes for security could have been better. they were not very complicated, so I did not feel as safe leaving my belongings in the room

Bath Backpackers

Bath, England

Great location, good staff. Building is older, and smoke alarm in kitchen sets off easily. Bathrooms not on every floor and showers in basement.

Rock N Bowl Hostel

Bristol, England

Directions are confusing. Bowling alley is very loud. Staff is helpful.

Hatters on Newton Street

Manchester, England

Was clean but has old facilities. I did not feel safe in the area of the city, but there was security. Very expensive for what is was. Breakfast was not impressive.

Hey thanks for your review! Our prices are not as expensive all the time! They are very much variable depending on how busy we are and what events are on in the city! You must have picked the expensive weekend! Hope you enjoyed your stay thou!

Inverness Tourist Hostel

Inverness, Scotland

Reykjavik, Iceland

My only complaint is that the doors slam shut, and can be difficult to sleep when that keeps happening. Other than that, everything was awesome. The staff is very friendly and all around amazing, and all are more than happy to help with any concerns. I had many questions, and everyone was very helpful and very nice. I would definitely stay here again! I cannot wait to see it when the renovations are finished!