• Portugal, Male, 25-30
Equity Point Lisboa, Lisbon, Portugal
2nd Nov 2013

It was a bit noisy at night with people coming in and out of the room. But I guess that's what you get for sleeping in a 14 bed dorm. The location is a bit shady, It's hard for someone traveling alone like myself to feel at ease walking to the hostel after midnight. Other than that, the rooms were very clean, and the staff was very helpful. My only complaint is that my bed didn't have an outlet to charge my phone.

• Portugal, Male, 25-30
27th Sep 2013

The Steam Engine is a nice little pub located near Lambeth North Underground Station. The bed rooms are just above the pub, but you can't hear a thing. The pub is opened 24/7 for Hostel guests, so you can have a drink after hours. The rooms are too small and too crowded. This wasn't an issue for me, since I didn't spend much time in the Hostel, and basically just went there to sleep and wash up. Bring your own AC adapter, they sell them there for £ 3, which is a bit expensive.