Reviews: carolshen

Location: China, Gender: Female, Age: 23

Archi Rossi Hostel

Florence, Italy

Very close to train station. Breakfast buffet is great. I booked a bed, but the staff arranged a single room for me. Awesome! The wall are decorated with famous paintings in Italy, which is really special. And you have computer in your own room! Last but not least, the price is really reasonable. I will definitely re-book the hostel if I re-visit Florence.

Luxembourg City Hostel

Luxembourg City, Luxembourg

No separate socket for each bed, which is not very convenient. Besides that everything is fine.

• 31st Dec 2014

Amsterdam Hotelboat

Amsterdam, Netherlands

• 26th Dec 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Generator Hostel Hamburg

Hamburg, Germany

Very close to train station. Staff are helpful. It has a bar inside which is quite convenient. The only thing I am not satisfied: the toilet and bathroom is so small that I can hardly turn around(and I have a small body).

• 24th Dec 2014
  • China

Hello, Thanks for the fantastic scores. Always very good to see that our team does such a good job. About the bathrooms we are unfortunatley not really able to change something, because of the historical backround of the building (the Beatles had a sound studio on the 4th floor!). Hope you will anyway chose Generator for your next trip. Sven Heberling Assistant General Manager

Wombats City Hostel Berlin

Berlin, Germany

Cheap, close to U-Bahn station, free wifi, kitchen, luggage storage, breakfast is ok. Really satisfied!

• 22nd Dec 2014
  • China

The hostel is near wicklow way and close to Glendalough vistor center. They rent many DVDs, most of them are very popular ones. This is quite good. However, I stayed at a 10-bed female ensuite and the bathroom is not very clean. The toilet sometimes did not work well and there are spiders in the shower. Besides, you have to push the button all the time to take a shower. This is not convenient at all.

• 10th Aug 2013
  • China

I booked a 6-bed basic room and the room is very clean and big. Actually I was the only one slept in that room that night. Well worth the price! The staff are very helpful, patient. They gave me some good advice on the Wicklow Way. Also, when I set off for Glendalough the next day, they knew I am alone and promised they would call the hostel at Glendalough to check if I have arrived safely. Some advice for the hostel: some locks and lights no longer work, please repair them:)