Edinburgh Backpackers, Edinburgh, Scotland
12th Jul 2014

Overall great experience for the money. The staff was super friendly and helpful. My only gripe was that I did not like the shower area (old building, cramped space).

Sakura Hostel Asakusa, Tokyo, Japan
7.7
5th Oct 2013

I did not like having to go to the first floor for wireless access. Please place wireless repeaters (also known as access points) on each floor. The basement hallway smelled of mold and mildew...the only fix for this is to completely dispose of the carpet, disinfect, and install new. Shower room barriers would prevent future issues. The 1000Yen deposit for the room key was a little unusual and annoying. I am probably not going to stay here again as I prefer your competitor K's House.

Kyoto Hana Hostel, Kyoto, Japan
2nd Oct 2013

My bunk was a little too firm. Other hostels I stayed at during the last 2 weeks had thicker foam mattresses or futons.

Thank you very much for staying with us this time:) If you have any problem, please don't be hesitate to come down to the reception, as we are always happy to help guests out! We hope you had a great time in Kyoto:)

Kyoya Ryokan, Nagoya, Japan
29th Sep 2013

I really loved this location. The reception was helpful on check in and then left me alone for the duration of my trip unless I requested assistance. The bath house was perfect for my needs!

21st Sep 2013

This is the best Tokyo hostel (compared to 2 others nearby) I have had the pleasure of staying at.