Had an amazing time at India House Hostel, would recommend it to anyone!

Capital Comfort Hostel

Washington DC, USA

Terrible hostel, one of my worst experiences and I've been to many, many hostels. Staff were extremely rude and unhelpful, no common room whatsoever, and wifi was bad. Would only stay here as a last resort, it's fairly cheap and has an average location.

• 25th Aug 2014

Bahaus Hostel Resort

Dalyan, Turkey

Probably the best hostel I've stayed at! Amazing facilities, the staff very helpful and give great advice about what to do in the area. The owner made our stay, he was a really nice guy and did a lot for us. We'll definitely be back in the future and would recommend this hostel to anyone going to southern turkey!

• 14th Aug 2013

Hotel Castello di Rodi

Rhodes, Greece

A nice hotel, however very out of the way- a bus journey to both Rhodes town or faliraki. Nice swimming pool and a fairly short walk to a beach- beach not the best! Helpful friendly staff.

• 11th Aug 2013

In Old Shoes

Belgrade, Serbia

I booked this hostel based on its high ratings and cheap price -it's definitely good value for money. However as I was travelling alone I found it very hard to socialise and meet people, the "communal area" is tiny, and regretted my decision. Nonetheless it's clean and beds are comfy, the owner is a nice guy but nothing to rave about.