Orange Village Hostel

San Francisco, USA

The bed was thin and room was stuffy 9(needs a roof fan in room as little ones kept people awake). Internet was a bit scratchy in rooms and the door lock in room 310 (think that was the room) was not working well.

Vancouver Backpacker House

Vancouver, Canada

HI-Victoria

Victoria, Canada

City Hostel Seattle

Seattle, USA

WiFi was not good in the rooms.

Hostel Cat

Las Vegas, USA

When I booked my stay their advertisement stated that they had a pool and spa (they don’t!). When I asked about the pool I was told that I had made a mistake (we had a copy of the page with us). Staff were not very helpful and seamed it be annoyed when we asked for milk (as breakfast was limited and the milk was all gone). I would not stay again.

It was a great place to stay, good location and Leah was lovely. Bed was a little uncomfortable but not the worst I have slept on. I really liked my stay and even extended it.

Location was good and New Orleans was a beautiful place but most of the staff were rude and dismissive (cleaning staff were lovely though). Atmosphere would be good if you love to drink and get loose, but I am a quiet person and some of the staff and guests were not very nice.

Chicago Getaway Hostel

Chicago, USA

Place was nicely located and was clean. Atmosphere was not as relaxed and inviting as some hostels but it was good value for money. Not all available lockers worked.

Hi Carly, Thank you very much for your review. We're glad you enjoyed your overall experience at the Getaway. We hope we can have another opportunity to welcome you and improve your thoughts of the hostel. Safe travels, Jason Schultz General Manager

Surf City Hostel