Reviews: GeorginaHardy

Location: Australia, Gender: Female, Age: 22

• 27th May 2014

David Inn

Florence, Italy

This hostel was brilliant. It is in a central location. The staff were very friendly and helpful. It has cosy and homely feel making it easy to mix with other travellers- desirable when travelling solo. It was clean and beautiful. I would go back any day.

• 26th May 2014

Hostel 7 Santi

Florence, Italy

I found the hostel clean and the staff very friendly and helpful. I was given a free upgrade to a private room which in turn meant I didn't have to change rooms on the second night of my stay. I felt it a lovely gesture especially after not having had any space to myself over the duration of my travels. As mentioned in comments from other guests it was a bit of a hike to the center of the city, so this was no surprise, though think it a way to experience a more localised area.

• 24th May 2014

A Venice Fish

Venice, Italy

I found the hostel to have a very chilled and friendly atmosphere which is what I usually look for in a hostel. The staff were great! I found it easy to meet people, ideal as a solo traveler. It was in a great location everything you need is in arms reach. People may have security issues with the fact guests can enter any of the rooms without a key- I didn't mind but felt it added to the relaxed, sociable feel. Also, there were only two bathrooms, which may not sit well with some people.

• 21st May 2014

Liverpool, England

• 22nd Aug 2013

Central Backpackers

Oxford, England

Great staff. Great location. Great atmosphere and vibe :)

• 13th Aug 2013