Clean and we'll located next to Gare du Nord. But it's more of a hotel than a hostel. Huge and not really personable. Bar is great though. Might not be the best hostel for solo travelers.

Greg & Tom Hostel

Krakow, Poland

Basically the best hostel ever. The other Greg and Tom hostels are equally as good. This review is for the Beer House Hostel, not the regular Greg and Tom. I switched to the beer hostel. I want to live there. Super chill staff. Nice live music. Awesome awesome food. Can't complain about one thing.

Inverness Student Hostel

Inverness, Scotland

There was no heating in the rooms. This by the way was in the middle of December in the Scottish Highlands. I slept with my clothes and coat on for my entire stay, so I didn't freeze to death. That was completely unacceptable, and people should have been notified of the heating issue before checking in.

Castle Rock Hostel

Edinburgh, Scotland

The location is perfect. It's right under the castle, and by the Royal Mile. Staff members are friendly and very helpful. Rooms are fairly clean, shared bathrooms that can have lines at times. Overall alright, and I would return here, but the wifi was insanely slow in the rooms as well as the lobby.

Equity Point London

It's in a nice area of town, but it's a far walk to the metro. They make you pay for wifi. I've been traveling for for months now, and I have never been to a hostel that makes you pay for wifi. That's ridiculous. Rooms are fairly clean.

Astor Hyde Park

One thing that many reviews haven't emphasized is how poor the location is in terms of mobility. Yes, it's in one of the wealthiest parts of the city, but the metro is a far walk and there are no cheap eats around, only really posh restaurants. Staff were friendly, and the facilities weren't horrible. But there are no power outlets by your bed, and they are so weak that they barely charge your phone or laptop. I wouldn't say it's a bad hostel, but I will say there are better options out there.

Mosaic Hostel

Rome, Italy

It's a nice hostel close to the train station. Maybe about a 6-8 min walk. Supermarket and laundry places are all nearby. The hostel was cleaned daily, and the beds were comfortable. The staff members were all very helpful. Especially the beautiful woman with the glasses that works in the mornings. She will book museum tickets for you and recommend where to go. Oh and she will also tell you about the great gelato places in the city :) I enjoyed my stay there overall.

Academy Hostel

Florence, Italy

Generator Venice

Venice, Italy

Ostello Bello

Milan, Italy

A really clean, well located hostel with great staff. The free beer when checking in is a nice little gesture. I only stayed 2 nights. Wish I could have stayed for more. The receptionist were all really nice and friendly. Definitely made my stay in Milan so much more enjoyable

Hostel Paradis

Believe-it-or-Not

Vienna, Austria

Wombats City Hostel Budapest

Budapest, Hungary

Hostel is clean and very well located. The staff however are not so good. They seem to have some attitude problems. Also the walls are very thin. You can literally hear everyone outside of your room.

Hostel Santini Prague

Prague, Czech Republic

I have been traveling around Europe for 3 months. This is the best hostel that I have ever stayed in. The location is perfect, right next to the bridge and under the palace. The staff members are really helpful. And most importantly, it's clean. Like hotel clean. The building used to be a palace too back in the old days, and some of the interior paintings are still there. I highly recommend this hostel without reservation! Keep up the good work Hostel Santini!

Kangaroo-Stop