Location: USA, Gender: Male, Age: 25

It's a pretty good hostel. Only one in the actual old town if I am not mistaken. It's fairly small, so it's easy to meet people. Plus Tyrion Lannister passed out in the hostel lounge once. I thought it was pretty clean, and great value for the money. It's literally at the highest point of the old town, so be ready for a lot of stairs. I'd recommend it to everyone for sure!

Thank you! We are glad you enjoyed your stay! :) Safe travels and visit us again!

House Haracic

Hvar, Croatia

I had an amazing stay at the bed and breakfast. The facilities and the location are amazing. And Rina is really nice! One of nicest owners I've met! She is more than willing to help you anything, and she speaks perfect English. She also made me some nice pastries when I checked in! Thanks for everything Rina!

Sweet & Cheap

Split, Croatia

It's a quiet hostel that's a short walk away from the train and bus stations. It's not the best place to meet fellow travelers. But the host Ana is really nice. I recommend it for those seeking a quiet stay.

Castle Hostel 1004 - Bled

Bled, Slovenia

It's well located, and the facilities are clean for the most part. The hostel is a bit too small in size for the amount of people it can have. The common room, for example, can accommodate maybe 10 to 15 people sitting max. The other 30 or so are standing. Now this would not be big deal if the wifi worked in the rooms, but it does not. So you have a situation where you basically have to go to the common room, but it can only sit 10 to 15 people... The staff members are nice. Especially Barbara!

Tresor Hostel

Ljubljana, Slovenia

Yes! Porto Hostel

Porto, Portugal

This is honestly the best hostel I've ever stayed at. I've been to dozens of hostels, and Yes! Porto was the best experience by far. From the location, the facilities, the services, the rooms, and the staff members, the hostel is just amazing on every aspect. I would recommend this hostel to anyone, as it has something to offer to everyone. Thanks again for a great stay guys, and keep up the good work! I hope I can come back here someday!

Rossio Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

One of the best hostels ever. The location is simply unbeatable. You are located right in the city center. Easy to get to everywhere. You are literally right next to a train station. I had the view of the castle from my room every night. Facilities are great, and also the free breakfast is amazing. The staff are so kind and helpful as well. Thanks so much guys for making my stay in Lisbon so amazing. It was truly something I will always remember. Special thanks to Kamal, Maria, and Marco!

Clean and we'll located next to Gare du Nord. But it's more of a hotel than a hostel. Huge and not really personable. Bar is great though. Might not be the best hostel for solo travelers.

Greg & Tom Hostel

Krakow, Poland

Basically the best hostel ever. The other Greg and Tom hostels are equally as good. This review is for the Beer House Hostel, not the regular Greg and Tom. I switched to the beer hostel. I want to live there. Super chill staff. Nice live music. Awesome awesome food. Can't complain about one thing.

Inverness Student Hostel

Inverness, Scotland

There was no heating in the rooms. This by the way was in the middle of December in the Scottish Highlands. I slept with my clothes and coat on for my entire stay, so I didn't freeze to death. That was completely unacceptable, and people should have been notified of the heating issue before checking in.

Castle Rock Hostel

Edinburgh, Scotland

The location is perfect. It's right under the castle, and by the Royal Mile. Staff members are friendly and very helpful. Rooms are fairly clean, shared bathrooms that can have lines at times. Overall alright, and I would return here, but the wifi was insanely slow in the rooms as well as the lobby.

Equity Point London

It's in a nice area of town, but it's a far walk to the metro. They make you pay for wifi. I've been traveling for for months now, and I have never been to a hostel that makes you pay for wifi. That's ridiculous. Rooms are fairly clean.

Astor Hyde Park

One thing that many reviews haven't emphasized is how poor the location is in terms of mobility. Yes, it's in one of the wealthiest parts of the city, but the metro is a far walk and there are no cheap eats around, only really posh restaurants. Staff were friendly, and the facilities weren't horrible. But there are no power outlets by your bed, and they are so weak that they barely charge your phone or laptop. I wouldn't say it's a bad hostel, but I will say there are better options out there.

Mosaic Hostel

Rome, Italy

It's a nice hostel close to the train station. Maybe about a 6-8 min walk. Supermarket and laundry places are all nearby. The hostel was cleaned daily, and the beds were comfortable. The staff members were all very helpful. Especially the beautiful woman with the glasses that works in the mornings. She will book museum tickets for you and recommend where to go. Oh and she will also tell you about the great gelato places in the city :) I enjoyed my stay there overall.

Academy Hostel

Florence, Italy

Generator Venice

Venice, Italy

Ostello Bello

Milan, Italy

A really clean, well located hostel with great staff. The free beer when checking in is a nice little gesture. I only stayed 2 nights. Wish I could have stayed for more. The receptionist were all really nice and friendly. Definitely made my stay in Milan so much more enjoyable

Hostel Paradis

Believe-it-or-Not

Vienna, Austria

Wombats City Hostel Budapest

Budapest, Hungary

Hostel is clean and very well located. The staff however are not so good. They seem to have some attitude problems. Also the walls are very thin. You can literally hear everyone outside of your room.

Hostel Santini Prague

Prague, Czech Republic

I have been traveling around Europe for 3 months. This is the best hostel that I have ever stayed in. The location is perfect, right next to the bridge and under the palace. The staff members are really helpful. And most importantly, it's clean. Like hotel clean. The building used to be a palace too back in the old days, and some of the interior paintings are still there. I highly recommend this hostel without reservation! Keep up the good work Hostel Santini!

Kangaroo-Stop