• USA, Couple, 18-24
Abrahams Hostel, Dublin, Ireland
7.7
9th Aug 2013

Abraham House is a very secure hostel. They require you to return your key whenever you leave the building and collect it upon your return. Our dorm had an ensuite shower/toilet room, which was handy! The only reason I gave it an average rating for facilities was because we were required to do our own linens when settling in after a day of exploring, which I am sure woke the people we were sharing the room with. At 22 euro/night, I would have expected this to be done for us. Thanks for the bed!

• USA, Couple, 18-24
Isaacs Hostel, Dublin, Ireland
8th Aug 2013

Isaacs' is a cozy hostel located about a minute walk from the main bus station in Dublin city center. The seating area at the reception made for a relaxing social atmosphere. The staff were helpful and provided a great service. Facilities were cleanly and in working order, however it seems that the fan in our dorm wasn't working, which made for a very warm night's sleep. Regardless, I would stay at Isaacs' many more nights if I could. Great value for money. Thanks for the hospitality!