• England, Female, 25-30
Aoi Garden Home, Chiang Mai, Thailand
31st Aug 2013

This isn't just a hostel it's Aoi's Garden Home. When people ask me about my trip to chiang mai. I tell them about this spot before I even begin to describe the city. If you're looking for a genuine and kind atmosphere. Stay here. If you're looking for friends you've come to the right place. For somewhere to unwind. Just let the peaceful serenity of the grounds take you there. I've never met a kinder more honest or more thoughtful host than Aoi. I miss this place already!

• England, Female, 25-30
Lub d Bangkok Silom, Bangkok, Thailand
9th Aug 2013

This hostel is great to use as a base. Somewhere to gather your senses if you've just arrived in Bangkok.. It's the safe option. Sterile in cleanliness,no real charm (because it's too cool for school) but excellent security. huge in-dorm lockers and best of all the showers... complimentary bubblegum flavoured showergel anyone? but it's not the place to meet people.. This is where the gap-yah kids roam.