Location: USA, Gender: Female, Age: 25

Olga's Place

San Sebastian, Spain

The Boutike Hostel

Seville, Spain

One of the best hostels I've stayed so far! Their breakfast is great! I wish I had known that it offered free access to a gym nearby. I would've brought my workout clothes and running shoes.

Durty Nellys Inn

Amsterdam, Netherlands

The hostel itself is OK, but I really like how there's a very accessible bar under the hostel. My friends and I "donated" a lot of money to that bar!

A very nice hotel with a great atmosphere. I highly recommend this place. Their breakfast is a little disappointing because it doesn't have many options for vegans.

Istanbul Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Istanbul Hostel's location is great! It's right behind the Blue Mosque. The rooms, bathroom, and kitchen were clean. I was able to meet some cool people at the hostel as well. But, the atmosphere in general was average. I was concerned about security because even though the front desk was staffed almost 24/7, many people from my room did not lock our room's door when they left the room. Istanbul Hostel should enforce that. Also, they need to improve their breakfast. Options are very limited.

Fabrizzios Terrace Barcelona

Barcelona, Spain

Alloggi Gerotto Calderan

Venice, Italy

Five beds in a room that could only have four beds. There was a wardrobe, but the fifth bed was blocking it. Then, what's the point of having a wardrobe? There was not enough space to put our stuff down. Furthermore, in order to get to the hostel part, you first have to go to a separate building to check in. There is only one key for each room, so it's really inconvenient when you and your hostel-mates have different schedules. Don't stay here.

Hostel Beauty

Rome, Italy

Great location! Cheap! But, you get what you pay for. The street the hostel is on is rather sketchy and dirty. Also, our room smelled really bad. I asked the front desk to do something about this, but he didn't.

• 26th Dec 2013

Yes! Lisbon Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

One of the best hostels I stayed at! But, my room smelled bad, so we had to keep our windows open. Can you guys do something about this?

HostelVITA

Granada, Spain

The hostel is very clean, and the staff are somewhat friendly. It looked like they had lots of activities planned, but I did not get to go to any of them. There are two things I did not like about the hostel however. 1) Their room setup is so weird that my friends and I had to share a bathroom with four other guys. We got confused when we saw an extra door in our room; basically, eight people had to share one bathroom. 2) They charged us for leaving our bags on our check-out date. Who does that?

Barbieri Sol Hostel

Madrid, Spain

The Sol area is so loud that you can barely go to sleep. Also, their WiFi sucked; the bathroom did not have hand soap; and, their AC did not work even though they said it would. DON'T STAY HERE.