Location USA, Gender Female, Age 27

• USA, All Female Group, 25-30
BA Soho Rooms, Buenos Aires, Argentina
8.0
18th Jun 2015

My friend and I were very disappointed with our stay. The pictures made the room bigger; the Internet was not working at all (my phone showed three bars, but it wasn't working at all); they only had lukewarm water for showers; and, their breakfast was abysmal (coffee, tea, bread, and pastries) even though they advertise themselves as a B&B place. The location is great, and the staff are very nice.

Olga's Place, San Sebastian, Spain
6.6
31st May 2014

The Boutike Hostel, Seville, Spain
15th Apr 2014

One of the best hostels I've stayed so far! Their breakfast is great! I wish I had known that it offered free access to a gym nearby. I would've brought my workout clothes and running shoes.

Durty Nellys Inn, Amsterdam, Netherlands
13th Apr 2014

The hostel itself is OK, but I really like how there's a very accessible bar under the hostel. My friends and I "donated" a lot of money to that bar!

4th Apr 2014

A very nice hotel with a great atmosphere. I highly recommend this place. Their breakfast is a little disappointing because it doesn't have many options for vegans.

Istanbul Hostel, Istanbul, Turkey
7.4
29th Mar 2014

Istanbul Hostel's location is great! It's right behind the Blue Mosque. The rooms, bathroom, and kitchen were clean. I was able to meet some cool people at the hostel as well. But, the atmosphere in general was average. I was concerned about security because even though the front desk was staffed almost 24/7, many people from my room did not lock our room's door when they left the room. Istanbul Hostel should enforce that. Also, they need to improve their breakfast. Options are very limited.

• USA, Female, 18-24
Fabrizzios Terrace Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain
4th Jan 2014

• USA, Female, 18-24
Alloggi Gerotto Calderan, Venice, Italy
5.1
29th Dec 2013

Five beds in a room that could only have four beds. There was a wardrobe, but the fifth bed was blocking it. Then, what's the point of having a wardrobe? There was not enough space to put our stuff down. Furthermore, in order to get to the hostel part, you first have to go to a separate building to check in. There is only one key for each room, so it's really inconvenient when you and your hostel-mates have different schedules. Don't stay here.

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
Hostel Beauty, Rome, Italy
6.6
26th Dec 2013

Great location! Cheap! But, you get what you pay for. The street the hostel is on is rather sketchy and dirty. Also, our room smelled really bad. I asked the front desk to do something about this, but he didn't.

Yes! Lisbon Hostel, Lisbon, Portugal
16th Nov 2013

One of the best hostels I stayed at! But, my room smelled bad, so we had to keep our windows open. Can you guys do something about this?

HostelVITA, Granada, Spain
8.0
1st Nov 2013

The hostel is very clean, and the staff are somewhat friendly. It looked like they had lots of activities planned, but I did not get to go to any of them. There are two things I did not like about the hostel however. 1) Their room setup is so weird that my friends and I had to share a bathroom with four other guys. We got confused when we saw an extra door in our room; basically, eight people had to share one bathroom. 2) They charged us for leaving our bags on our check-out date. Who does that?

Barbieri Sol Hostel, Madrid, Spain
4.6
31st Aug 2013

The Sol area is so loud that you can barely go to sleep. Also, their WiFi sucked; the bathroom did not have hand soap; and, their AC did not work even though they said it would. DON'T STAY HERE.