Reviews: sammi_sunshinecoast9983

Location: Australia, Gender: Female, Age: 29

Flying Pig Uptown

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Loved this hostel! The staff made it! All so lovely and so helpful. I lost my phone and my wallet while I was here, obviously very upset. The guys at the desk were so great. They lent me there computer, allowed me to make phone calls, one even bought me over some cake when I was getting really upset over it all! Haha absolute legends Would recommend to anyone A :)

• 30th Sep 2013

Hi there, thanks for the awesome review! We're glad that you enjoyed staying with us and hope that you were able to finish your travels without too many problems because of your wallet! We look forward to seeing you again. - The Flying Pig Uptown

Lake Lodge Iseltwald

Interlaken, Switzerland

Lovely place. It was really nice to have a kitchen and a little living room with DVD's rained a lot of the time I was here so was nice to be able to just hang by the tv and sit on Facebook :) Ps: bus you catch from Interlaken Ost is the 103 :)

• 3rd Sep 2013

Camping Jungfrau Holiday Park

Lauterbrunnen, Switzerland

Lovely place, friendly staff, cafe just up the road with wifi and laptop loan with also super lovely staff. Recommend staffing here any day :)

• 1st Sep 2013

No hot water! Bed bugs!!! And very unhelpful staff! SAVE YOURSELF! DO NOT STAY HERE

• 26th Aug 2013

Hostel Meyerbeer Beach

Nice, France

Loved this hostle! The 2 men and the 1 lady that does reception are absolutely lovely, so helpful and just friendly :) the rooms are cleaned everyday, wifi is awesome and your right near the water. Couldn't ask for anything else. Enjoy :)

• 21st Aug 2013

Mar-Mar

Cinque Terre, Italy

The directions told me look for a lane way to my left once I hit the Main Street then look for the bar, Bar Onetto. That got me so lost! Haha! Bar Onetto is the very first bar you see on your left when you come out of the tunnel and turn onto the street :) so not too much crazy uphill walking. I was in a mixed dorm and we had a little balcony which was lovely. No ocean view but didnt mind at all as the beach was so so close. No wifi in the room but its in the bar which was fine. Enjoy :)

• 19th Aug 2013