Somprasong Sukhothai Guesthouse, Sukhothai, Thailand
3.1
26th Jan 2016

This hotel owner treated me like ***. Although I explained to him that I had suffered from hypothermia the day before, I got a room without hot shower; he said I didn't pay enough. I just paid the hostelworld price. I also only got 1 very poor blanket and lay awake freezing. When I asked for info about bike rental he asked why I hadn't listened to him before and got really rude... My room didn't lock & he just kicked me out the next morning while I was still waiting for the pouring rain to pass

I only say so deceitful people do not often see. You stayed with us one night, but behave as if you are paying for a deluxe room, and all have to dance around you .... Not to mention that you do not eat with us, but only came to take hot water. First of all learn to respect people and their work ... I read enough reviews that you have left in other guest houses to understand your nature, and also advise others to pay attention. Yes, I asked you to leave the guesthouse at 12 noon (leaving 11), 'cause I had no reason to leave you here, you occupied table in the restaurant intended playing on your laptop.

Shakara Garden, Chiang Mai, Thailand
7.4
11th Jan 2016

Great place with the best dorms ever (5 beds no bunk beds) and lovely garden with hammock and pond. Staff tried to be friendly in the beginning. However, as soon as they realised that I booked a trekking tour through a cheaper agency other than the hostel things changed. They don't allow to leave your luggage in that case. I met a few awesome people, but the hostel is also full of drunk bogans and Brits. I reckon that the atmosphere would improve if the hostel wouldn't sell alcohol.

Nature's Way House, Chiang Mai, Thailand
4.6
10th Jan 2016

Staff was not friendly or helpful, they let me wait for hours. They did not have or sell drinking water, the beds were *** and noisy. Also it was so cold in the room at night that I didn't sleep. I don't know why this hostel is called Nature's way, I didn't see any nature or natural thing in the hostel. However, breakfast was good - expensive but good.

Pinisi Backpacker, Bandung, Indonesia
7th Jan 2016

Best hostel I've stayed in in Java. Heaps of info about the area and sightseeing, great breakfast, free water, showers, very friendly staff. Their laundry service is really expensive though so I washed clothes in the shower and they even gave me a laundry rack.

OstiC House, Yogyakarta, Indonesia
5th Jan 2016

Great room with AC and good wi-fi. Due to a broken bus I arrived at 2 AM rather than the promised 7 pm. However, the staff was still there waiting for me with a sandwich and breakfast. So lovely! Location is good, rooms are nice, can't say anything about the bed because I went straight to the Borobudur temple but I would definitely go back to this hostel if I was in Jogja again.

Gandhi Hostel, Denpasar, Indonesia
17th Dec 2015

Home at The Mansion, Melbourne, Australia
10th Jul 2015

• Netherlands, Couple, 25-30
Nomads All Nations, Melbourne, Australia
3.1
30th Jun 2015

I would never recommend this hostel to anyone. The building is extremely cold, there is no heating anywhere and I was shivering all night. Also the showers were terribly cold. The staff was indifferent, the longtermers were unfriendly and there was a horrible smell everywhere - mostly cigarette smoke, but also the kitchen smelled really bad and the toilets stank. It was a terrible first time in the city. There are much better, friendlier hostels in better neighbourhoods of the city!

Hi, Sorry for your experience. we are an awesome hostel and we are ready to help. Hope to see you another time to improve! Cheers Nomads Management

Bed´nBudget Hostel Hannover, Hannover, Germany
11th Apr 2014

MEININGER Munich City Center, Munich, Germany
5.1
20th Aug 2013

This hostel is more like a sleeping factory... Really no atmosphere at all. The hostel was full of teenagers running around, sneaking into each other's room or something. Beside that I was woken up in the middle of the night by someone who was checked into our room while all beds were already booked. Like that is my problem. I'm never going to a Meininger factory again.

H2ohostel, Ljubljana, Slovenia
7.1
18th Aug 2013

Hostel was ok. Had to share 1 shower with many others and the kitchen was pretty poor. However, the bed slept great and it's a nice location, alongside the river with a supermarket nearby.

My Way Hostel Zagreb, Zagreb, Croatia
6.6
16th Aug 2013

The hostel only just opened, and maybe they should've fixed some more things before the opening. There were no locks on the bathroom, no wi-fi, no trash cans in the room, no reading light, but mostly: no locks on the hostel and dormitory doors... Basically anyone could just walk in.. It was really cheap though and the place has potential, in a month or so it might be way better.

Cocoon Hostel, Dubrovnik, Croatia
6.6
14th Aug 2013

Note that the hostel is far from both the city center and the busstation (both 30 min walk). Thus 33 euros for a bed was really expensive, especially in Croatia... Other than that the hostel was fine, but i think that there are better hostel deals to be found in Dubrovnik.

Hostel Sunseekers, Split, Croatia
12th Aug 2013

Great hostel, lovely staff. Met some nice people here and really enjoyed the airconditioning! Only con is that there are only 2 showers so sometimes you have to wait a little. No kitchen but there's a fridge and water cooker. Would definitely recommend this hostel!