• Romania, Female, 25-30
Nick's Homestay, Ubud, Indonesia
2nd Sep 2013

I had the most amazing 4 days at Nick's homestay! I love everything about the place, the staff are friendly, the home made breakfast was delicious, the rooms and garden - very well looked after and most importantly, it's quiet so you can rest properly when you need to. I will definitely come back again :)

• Romania, Female, 25-30
G House Hostel, Kuta, Indonesia
5.7
30th Aug 2013

Staff at the hotel are really friendly and helped us with various things we needed. Cons: the shower/toilet upstairs is shared with 3 big rooms (roughly 18 ppl) and it often smells, my locker was broken so I had to keep my bag with me at all times, location is 10-15 mins to beach but its v close to the busy road so it's always loud. The walls/ doors are thin so u can hear everything in the hallway especially when it's 2-3 am and you're trying to sleep. Definitely not going back..

Dear Guest Thank u for u review, hope u can back and stay with us again. Sorry for not your convenience, actually we try to be better every guest comment, and we also want to confirmation about this case. Actually we have staff can repair about your locker problem,may be u can call our staff to let me know to repair the locker. Our hostel located is in mean road and good spot location this way little bit busy.