Stayokay Amsterdam Stadsdoelen

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Stayokay was situated just a little outside the insaneness of Central Amsterdam and was the perfect location. Easy to access the whole city from the hostel. The breakfast was great with lots of selection and enough to fill you up for a long day of exploring. One nice touch was the available Bicycle storage room in the basement which was great to rent a bike for multiple days and not worry about it being stolen!

Thank you for your response and rating! Sweet that you liked our location! We know, the Redlight district is at our doorstep and you are minutes away from the Rembrandtplein, Damsquare and much more. Great that our breakfast filled you up for an exciting day in Amsterdam. You are right, to park the bike in the hostel makes in impossible to get it stolen. Kind Regards, Anna Stayokay Stadsdoelen

Hola Hostel Eixample

Barcelona, Spain

Hola Hostel Eixample had great beds with electrical sockets and lights right beside the bed. However, the lack of a bar next to the hostel lead to a quieter atmosphere. As well, during my time there, there wasn't many English speaking guests so I found it difficult to meet other travellers. Overall though, for the value and cleanliness, I would recommend this location. Also check out Pato's tours of the city; it was really nice hearing about the city from the perspective of a local!