• USA, Male, 31-40
4.9
27th Jun 2015

The location is fantastic, the facility is very good, but unfortunately, had such an awful experience with a member of your staff, Rosa. She harassed me all night long because I was talking to too many girls (we are at a hostel). She let the other girls in the hostel know I was crazy (like I was back in high school). She was probably one of the most unprofessional staff members I've ever encountered.

• USA, Male, 31-40
Che Lagarto Hostel Santiago, Santiago, Chile
9th Jun 2015

The Hostel was excellent. Met all my needs. Staff were very helpful, and breakfast was amazing. I recommend this hostel highly. Leo, Manuel, and Nestor took care of all the guest, and made sure my stay was awesome. Great staff!

• USA, Male, 25-30
Jordan Tower Hostel, Amman, Jordan
18th Nov 2013

• USA, Male, 25-30
Bahaus Hostel, Istanbul, Turkey
17th Oct 2013

Honestly the best Hostel I have stayed at. I especially loved the friendly staff,