La Pescheria Backpackers

Venice, Italy

It was an OK hostel. Not cheap, but considering the prices in Venice, it was worth. The problem is that there wasn't a locker inside the dorm, but it was clean and the staff was polite.

B&B Angelo

Trieste, Italy

I liked a lot the place. The room and bathroom were pretty clean, the breakfast was good. The owners didn't speak english but they were nice.

Beach Hostel

Split, Croatia

Me and my boyfriend liked a lot the hostel. Ladybird was really nice, the hostel was clean and just few minutes to the beach and about 15 minutes walk to old town. For me there were just two problems: the kitchen is really small, so it is quite impossible to cook a meal there, and we can't talk at the outside common area after eleven pm. So, if you want to smoke a cigarette, you have to do it quietly. Anyway, I recommend the hostel and I definitely would stay there again!!

Villa Banana

Dubrovnik, Croatia

A little bit far from the old town, but for the price, it wasn't a problem. We had some problems with the hot water on the shower and the internet in our room, but the rest was ok and the staff was nice.

Petra Nera Hotel

Santorini, Greece

The hostel is at Perissa, far from Fira and Oia. But it is near the beach (you can go by foot) the supermarket and bakery. To go to the other places in the island, you can rent a motorcycle that is not so expensive. Our room wasn't the best one in the hotel, but it was big, clean and we had a good balcony to chill at night. The staff was nice, we were picked up at the port when we arrived, and they have a great swimming pool. I recommend!

The hostel wasn't too close to the main siteseeings in Athens, but we did everything by foot. Although the region near omonia station is considered to be a little bit dangerous, we didn't have problems at all. And the hostel is near a really nice place that greek students go out at night and we have a lot of fun there. The hostel was clean, the staff was really really nice!!! We didn't have internet in our room and the breakfast was quite poor, but I recommend the place for couples or groups!!

Old Prague Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

It was an OK hostel, clean and with an excellent location. However, it was not a good place to meet people when you are traveling alone and the staff was so so.

It it a huge hostel and i prefer the small ones... But for Vienna, the price was good and i have to admit that the facilities are excellent, very clean, modern and organized. It is a good place for really young travelers (between 18-21), there is a bar downstairs where you can meet people. It wasn't the best place for me, too crowded, but It was ok.

HomePlus Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

The staff was nice, they received me with dinner and palinka! The hostel was good, a good place to meet people, mainly if you are traveling alone. Everything was new and clean. For me thare were just two problems: I had some trouble with the hot water in the shower and my room was too noisy in the morning.

The Groove

Budapest, Hungary

It is a fantastic place to meet people, mainly if you are traveling alone. It is a small cozy hostel, the staff was excellent. It wasn't too far away from the main attractions and nightlife in Budapest (but not to close, though), i did almost everything by foot (walked a lot). Although i think it could be cleaner, it was the best place i stayed in my last trip!

Hostel Sova

Novi Sad, Serbia

I really liked the hostel. It was clean, very close to the main attractions in Novi Sad, the staff was great. I recommend it!