Che Lagarto Hostel Copacabana

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

I liked this place, right in front of the busstop and very close to Copacabana beach. The staff is very nice, and i would stay here again. So nice that the staff organises dinners and parties... and they actually join in :)

• 26th Sep 2013

Books Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Very good and a nice place to stay, staff is very helpfull and the breakfast is amazing. Stay here to have a good place to go by foot to all the Lapa parties :)

• 23rd Sep 2013

Overnativa Green Hostel

Ilha Grande, Brazil

I loved to stay at this place! The island is amazing and this hostel is so easy going. The dinners they cook are very cheap and very tasty!

• 18th Sep 2013

The nine person doorm is TOO small to be true! The smallest doorm ive ever seen, there is not enough space for your bags, and there are just 4 lockers for 9 persons... It is not possible to close the bathroom, and the tap in the bathroom keeps running so everything gets wet and dirty very fast. The wifi doesnt work... and when you ask them to reset it its too much effort.

• 15th Sep 2013

I had such a nice stay! The staff is very nice and helpful, the cafe (with free caipirinhas!!) is very cosy and a good place to meet the other guests. Wifi works, rooms are spacious, showers are not that hot... but overall i had a really good stay.

• 12th Sep 2013

Submarino Hostel

Florianopolis, Brazil

• 2nd Sep 2013

Play Hostel Buenos Aires

Buenos Aires, Argentina

I was looking forward to my stay at Play Hostel but it was very disappointing. The staff made us change rooms for no reason, the toilets didnt work, the showers didnt work most of the time either. The staff came to yell at me in the morning that i had to leave the hostel though i had booked for another night and to top it all of they charged us a lot more money than the prices on hostelworld. DONT GO HERE!

• 16th Aug 2013

Thanks for your comments. The water company had problem in all neighborhood anyway sorry about that, please next time check our profile, we accept US dolars or pesos at the exchange rate set by us. Sorry for any inconviniets...

Hostel Suites Obelisco

Buenos Aires, Argentina

I liked the people i was with but i didnt like the staff. They where uninterested and not willing to help they even ignored us at the reception they were busy with the computer.

• 11th Aug 2013