Travel Hotel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

We were on the 5th floor with no elevator and the stairs were steep and narrow. The bathroom in our room was tiny and stank and the floor wasn't very clean. Apart from this everything was good and the location was great.

• 16th Sep 2013

Initially this hostel was fine. Unique, interesting rooms. We stayed here for a long time though and after a while we noticed a weird atmosphere. It got really creepy to the point where the last day we were all depressed an wanted to leave.

• 29th Aug 2013

Hello Alexandra! Thank's for your opinion. I can understand that after 10 days in Valencia especially after Tomatina you felt that way but if there is any specific reason you define creepy and weird our hostel please I ask you to send me an email to hilux@feetuphostels.com and be more specific so if there is something we can change or improve we'll be happy to do it, at least for our future guests. Best regards, Marco

Hotel Marine

Florence, Italy

Great location! Nice quiet place, not great if your looking to meet people. We enjoyed our time here, but were travelling in a group. Would stay again.

• 16th Aug 2013

Hostel Beautiful 2

Rome, Italy

Excellent location. Right near the main train station and close to a supermarket, pharmacy and heaps of restaurants. Rooms were also nice I would stay here again.

• 12th Aug 2013

Luxury Old Town Rooms

Split, Croatia

Reception was a bit scary, but eventually we were taken to a two bedroom apartment overlooking the water in the heart of the city. Amazing stay.

• 10th Aug 2013