Reviews: rebeccagill1479

Location: Australia, Gender: Female, Age: 28

Hatters on Newton Street

Manchester, England

Staff were very accommodating, location was brilliant, wanted to stay longer, not a problem. Overall, extremely happy with stay

• 30th Nov 2013

Thank you so much!!! We do our best to help you guys out, and the Northern Quarter where we're located is AWE-some. Come back soon dahling :)

Hostel Sunseekers

Split, Croatia

Didn't end up staying here due to a glitch between the site and the hostel, but the staff were very willing to help locate me different accommodation and give me a refund on my deposit :D Therefore, can not comment on the hostel itself.

• 13th Sep 2013

Only stayed one night as was meeting up with a tour, but the girl that checked me in was great, pointing out things on the map and with general information. Location is great, only 2mins from the Harbour.

• 13th Sep 2013

Pella-Inn

Athens, Greece

Was only staying in Athens for the night, but found the hostel to be just what I needed. I arrived around 7:30 in the morning, and although I knew that meant I wouldn't be able to actually check in, they allowed me to place my bags in the room I was staying in and gave me the key to for later, some-what pleasantly surprised. Close to the main attraction of the Acropolis, and an easy walk to Syntagma Square and Parliament. Overall, very happy with the stay.

• 12th Aug 2013