Reviews: rebeccagill1479

Location: Australia, Gender: Female, Age: 28

A&O Berlin Hauptbahnhof

Berlin, Germany

Unfortunately, another typical chain hostel. No real common area except the bar and reception, so nowhere to actually just sit and chill, or tslk with other travellers except in rooms. Staff come off as helping travellers is such a chore. Breakfast is an extra charge, when you check in you are asked if you require linen, and unless they allow sleeping bags to be used (which they don't) of course you sheets, which are also an extra charge. Except for thw loaction, was extremely disappointed.

Hotel Seminario Bilbao

Bilbao, Spain

I only stayed the one night, as I was catching a flight early in the morning. I arrived at Bilbao airport and realised I hadn't worked out how I was going to get to the hotel. I was able to get onto the airport wifi and email the hotel about their airport transfers, I was concerned as it stated when booking they had to be organised in advance, however the lady at reception said it was fine and to give her my number so she could call. She did so and I was picked up within 10mins. Great service

I absolutely loved my stay at Bedcelona. It felt more like a self-catering apartment (except for the bunk beds) than a hostel. Each levrl had it's own kitchen. My floor had two bathrooms to share amongst 4 dorms, which may not sound like a lot, but worked fine. The beach was a five minute walk away, a number of supermarkets within walking distance, the closest a two minute walk. 10/15min walk to the metro, 20 min walk to La Rambla. Couldn't ask for much more.

Albatross

Newcastle upon Tyne, England

Can't fault the location, however was disappointed by the amount of noise within the hostel late at night. I understand Newcastle is a party place, I myself was actually there for a wedding, however, it would have been nice if there was actually an effort made by the hostel to control noise of guests from a certain time. Being told when you check in that Friday and Saturday nights are noisey and to basically deal with it, is not helpful.

Safestay York

York, England

Stayed two nights, love the setting of the hostel of the self, and the plaques outside each room telling you what it was originally used for. Location in town is great as is within the old city walls, but still close to train station and coach drop off. Staff were extremely helpful and always strived to create a happy atmosphere. Only complaint is there was no kitchen for guests to use themselves :)

Igloo Backpackers Hostel

Nottingham, England

Only stayed one night, but staff were extremely helpful, and great for suggestion on what to do, see and how to get there.

Only stayed one night, was fine for what I needed. Staff friendly.

Thanks for the review. We hope to see you next time you're in Birmingham.

Royal Mile Backpackers

Edinburgh, Scotland

I only stayed one night, but I can not fault the staff on their friendliness and help. Arriving early in the morning, I knew wouldn't be able to check-in, however they let me have a shower also offered me the free Tuesday Pancake breakfast. Location of the hotel is perfect, being right in the town on the Royal, with the castle just up the road, it is also the perfect place to stay if you're doing a Haggis tour, as it is directly from the office and meeting point.

Thank you so much for your amazing feedback, we are so glad you had a nice time here. Of course, anyone arriving early is welcome to have a shower and hang out, we wouldn't want anyone feeling smelly. And who doesn't love free pancakes :) We hope to see you again soon.

Hatters on Newton Street

Manchester, England

Staff were very accommodating, location was brilliant, wanted to stay longer, not a problem. Overall, extremely happy with stay

Thank you so much!!! We do our best to help you guys out, and the Northern Quarter where we're located is AWE-some. Come back soon dahling :)

Only stayed one night as was meeting up with a tour, but the girl that checked me in was great, pointing out things on the map and with general information. Location is great, only 2mins from the Harbour.

Hostel Sunseekers

Split, Croatia

Didn't end up staying here due to a glitch between the site and the hostel, but the staff were very willing to help locate me different accommodation and give me a refund on my deposit :D Therefore, can not comment on the hostel itself.

Pella-Inn

Athens, Greece

Was only staying in Athens for the night, but found the hostel to be just what I needed. I arrived around 7:30 in the morning, and although I knew that meant I wouldn't be able to actually check in, they allowed me to place my bags in the room I was staying in and gave me the key to for later, some-what pleasantly surprised. Close to the main attraction of the Acropolis, and an easy walk to Syntagma Square and Parliament. Overall, very happy with the stay.