• Australia, Mixed Group, 31-40
Hotel Toscana Florence, Florence, Italy
5.1
14th Oct 2013

These were the rudest staff I have come across in Italy. We paid for a twin room with ensuite and they tried to give us a single room with shared bathroom. We asked about breakfast, which we were happy to pay for, and they wouldn't give us any information. The internet did not work and we had a random person knocking on our door saying we left a note at the reception when we didn't.

My Friends, Florence, Italy
8th Oct 2013

This is quite possibly the best hostel I have ever stayed in. Nadina was extremely helpful, the location is nice and central, and the atmosphere is nice and relaxed.

Emerald Fields, Florence, Italy
8.0
5th Oct 2013

It says that breakfast is not included but the staff organize cookies, tea and coffee in the morning which is nice. The staff were quite hospitable.

Tramp Aparthostel, Krakow, Poland
19th Sep 2013

The staff here were really friendly and the location is fantastic. Be careful when it says 12pm check-in because the time is 2pm. Otherwise, I would certainly go back!

• Italy, Male, 31-40
Hostel Galla, Milan, Italy
2.9
19th Sep 2013

I was given a dirty pillow, the staff were rude, and I was charged more money than I was supposed to be. It was the only thing available last minute so I didn't have a choice when I was stuch in Milan.

Cracow Hostel, Krakow, Poland
14th Sep 2013

I was so happy with my stay at Cracow Hostel that I decided to come back to Krakow for a second stay.