Hotel Toscana Florence

Florence, Italy

These were the rudest staff I have come across in Italy. We paid for a twin room with ensuite and they tried to give us a single room with shared bathroom. We asked about breakfast, which we were happy to pay for, and they wouldn't give us any information. The internet did not work and we had a random person knocking on our door saying we left a note at the reception when we didn't.

• 14th Oct 2013

My Friends

Florence, Italy

This is quite possibly the best hostel I have ever stayed in. Nadina was extremely helpful, the location is nice and central, and the atmosphere is nice and relaxed.

• 8th Oct 2013

Emerald Fields

Florence, Italy

It says that breakfast is not included but the staff organize cookies, tea and coffee in the morning which is nice. The staff were quite hospitable.

• 5th Oct 2013

Tramp Aparthostel

Krakow, Poland

The staff here were really friendly and the location is fantastic. Be careful when it says 12pm check-in because the time is 2pm. Otherwise, I would certainly go back!

• 19th Sep 2013

Hostel Galla

Milan, Italy

I was given a dirty pillow, the staff were rude, and I was charged more money than I was supposed to be. It was the only thing available last minute so I didn't have a choice when I was stuch in Milan.

Cracow Hostel

Krakow, Poland

I was so happy with my stay at Cracow Hostel that I decided to come back to Krakow for a second stay.

• 14th Sep 2013