Didn't expect much for $18 and I was right. The hostel's location is good, you can get to downtown really quick with the trolley. But there are no lockers, only "poor" guys hanging out there and you can't even think of showering there. It's all dirty. The staff was really nice - I didn't expect that! Stayed for one night and it was okay sleeping there. But wouldn't have stayed longer.

• 19th Oct 2013

For around 50 bucks I got something, that could be a hotel. Nice breakfast and dinner, too.

• 16th Oct 2013

Had a nice stay in Miami Beach. Close to downtown and nice staff. Facility in my room was broken at the end of my stay but the were fixing it when I left. Only one shower/toilet combination per room with no public ones. Breakfast is not really good.

Breakfast was poor, beds were okay, facilities were terrible (3 public showers in one room but no possibility to put your clothes). Had some creepy old men in my room, talking all time like there was no one else sleeping in the room. Not the hostel I would recommend in Boston. Location for public transport is very poor!

Absolutely incredible stay! I have been on a trip along the east coast and this hostel in Boston was the best I ever had! Great rooms, facilities and breakfast. Felt like a hotel for me! Recommend this to everyone staying in Boston. Location is great for exploring the city!

Good location, very poor staff and not really the place you want to stay in NYC! Facility was okay but the beds were not.

• 27th Sep 2013

The New York Loft Hostel

New York, USA

Had a nice stay here. Location is not really the best in NYC, but nice breakfast and facilities were okay!

• 24th Sep 2013

Great location in NYC (not in downtown but close) and nice beds, breakfast and facilities! Would stay here again!

• 23rd Sep 2013

YHA London Central

Great hostel but only 2 showers and restrooms per floor. First I thought that this would not work without great delays but they were free every time I wanted to use them. So, in the end this was fine, too.

• 14th Sep 2013