Surfing Etxea

San Sebastian, Spain

Beautiful apartment style hostel. Very small so great for meeting others. Very clean and has a homely feel. I had a great time here!

Vertigo Vieux-Port

Marseille, France

Beautiful big loft style rooms.

A fun hostel in a great location. Staff quickly helped with a small complaint I had.

Cinque Terre Holidays

Cinque Terre, Italy

Apartment style rooms.. Good way to meet ppl. Definitely not the best hostel but would return.

One of the cleanest hostels I've been at which beautiful common rooms. Wasn't many people there when I stayed.

Kiss Hostel

Split, Croatia

Great location. The dirtiest bathrooms I've experienced.

Dubrovnik Backpackers Club

Dubrovnik, Croatia

Good atmosphere. No lockers.

We do have lockers and they are free of costs!And they are decent size for all modern laptops/tablets plus big camera plus valet or other valuables!We are just not sure did you left review for us or some other property...But its happening when you are traveling fast.Regards, DBC team

Hostel Split Backpackers2

Split, Croatia

The best rooms I've come across so far :)

Chambers of the Boheme

Istanbul, Turkey

I had an incredible week staying here. Ahmed, the owner is extremely helpful.. Always offering suggestions and even walking you to places he's recommends. He knows everyone by name and enjoys joking around. I found the hostel extremely social and met so many great people. Would definitely recommend staying here. Excellent location also.

Santorini Breeze Studios

Santorini, Greece

Very friendly owners. Close to black beach but far from the main area of santorini. Can hire quads easily though.

City Hostel Seattle

Seattle, USA

One of the cleanest hostels I've ever stayed at.

Wrigley Hostel

Chicago, USA

One of the cleanest hostels I've stayed at.

Nola Jazz House

New Orleans, USA

I had the best time staying at the Nola Jazz House. The staff were great, the bedding awesome and lots cool people staying there. Will definitely come back next time in the big easy.

USA Hostels Hollywood