I've been travelling for seven months and this is the worst hostel experienced I've had. On the first day I checked in and was allocated a bed which was already taken. Had to go to reception and have my room swapped. That night I didn't sleep due to very rude roommates (no fault of the hostel itself). The next night I saw mice in my room so changed rooms again, only to wake the next morning covered in bedbug bites. Was offered no apology until the next day when I complained to a different person

• 1st Nov 2014

PILOT Design Hostel & Bar

Porto, Portugal

A nice, quiet and clean hostel

• 29th Oct 2014
  • Globetrotter

Hey ! Thank you for staying with us, and for sharing your lovely review of our hostel. We are always glad to hear that our friendly and safe hostel helped make your experience in Porto memorable. On behalf of the hostel, we look forward to welcoming you again in the future. PILOT Design Hostel & Bar Crew

Home Lisbon Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

Everything was wonderful except the beds. I've never slept in such squeaky bunks. Makes sleeping very difficult even with ear plugs in if you are a light sleeper.

• 26th Oct 2014

Rising Cock Party Hostel

Lagos, Portugal

We were were lucky to be upgraded to an apartment which was separate to the main building. Was glad we were because sleep didn't look likely in the main hostel. Good place to stay if you want to party.

• 23rd Oct 2014

La Banda Rooftop Hostel

Seville, Spain

An incredible hostel. The guys who run it are legends and give the place a great feel. The family dinners are extremely delish. Felt like home.

• 21st Oct 2014

Feel Hostels City Center

Malaga, Spain

Very loud but very Central. Not a youth hostel, lots of older people.

• 17th Oct 2014

Granada Inn Backpackers

Granada, Spain

Great place. Very social. Awesome vibe and atmosphere. Nice and clean.

• 12th Oct 2014

X Hostel Alicante

Alicante, Spain

A very loud hostel. Don't expect a great sleep. People coming and going at all hours of the night.

• 9th Oct 2014
  • Globetrotter

We thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and we do sympathize with your comment. With all do respect however, noise on a weekend in a fully sold out hostel is to be expected. We can not control when people come and go or how noisy a person may or may not be when exiting and entering a shared room. Keep in mind that during the weekdays, there is a much higher probability of less noise from late night party goers. We hope you enjoyed your stay otherwise.

Room007 Chueca Hostel

Madrid, Spain

Beautiful rooms. Very modern, clean and spacious. Helpful staff.

• 4th Oct 2014

Riad Itry

Marrakech, Morocco

I would highly recommend arranging with the owner to meet you somewhere if arriving at night. Difficult to find at first. I was upgraded to a private room for my stay as they overbooked. Very hard bed. Nice place. Would go back.

• 19th Sep 2014

Ibiza Budget Beds

Ibiza, Spain

Very cost effective for Ibiza. Room smelled of smoke and it was very loud but I was happy for the price I paid.

• 15th Sep 2014

Surfing Etxea

San Sebastian, Spain

Beautiful apartment style hostel. Very small so great for meeting others. Very clean and has a homely feel. I had a great time here!

• 4th Sep 2014

Vertigo Vieux-Port

Marseille, France

Beautiful big loft style rooms.

• 30th Aug 2014
  • Globetrotter

A fun hostel in a great location. Staff quickly helped with a small complaint I had.

• 23rd Aug 2014

Cinque Terre Holidays

Cinque Terre, Italy

Apartment style rooms.. Good way to meet ppl. Definitely not the best hostel but would return.

• 18th Aug 2014
  • Globetrotter

One of the cleanest hostels I've been at which beautiful common rooms. Wasn't many people there when I stayed.

• 14th Aug 2014

Kiss Hostel

Split, Croatia

Great location. The dirtiest bathrooms I've experienced.

• 12th Aug 2014

Dubrovnik Backpackers Club

Dubrovnik, Croatia

Good atmosphere. No lockers.

• 8th Aug 2014
  • Globetrotter

We do have lockers and they are free of costs!And they are decent size for all modern laptops/tablets plus big camera plus valet or other valuables!We are just not sure did you left review for us or some other property...But its happening when you are traveling fast.Regards, DBC team

Hostel Split Backpackers2

Split, Croatia

The best rooms I've come across so far :)

• 1st Aug 2014

Chambers of the Boheme

Istanbul, Turkey

I had an incredible week staying here. Ahmed, the owner is extremely helpful.. Always offering suggestions and even walking you to places he's recommends. He knows everyone by name and enjoys joking around. I found the hostel extremely social and met so many great people. Would definitely recommend staying here. Excellent location also.

• 23rd Jul 2014

Santorini Breeze Studios

Santorini, Greece

Very friendly owners. Close to black beach but far from the main area of santorini. Can hire quads easily though.

• 17th Jul 2014

City Hostel Seattle

Seattle, USA

One of the cleanest hostels I've ever stayed at.

• 1st Jul 2014

Wrigley Hostel

Chicago, USA

One of the cleanest hostels I've stayed at.

• 27th Jun 2014

• 23rd Jun 2014

Nola Jazz House

New Orleans, USA

I had the best time staying at the Nola Jazz House. The staff were great, the bedding awesome and lots cool people staying there. Will definitely come back next time in the big easy.

• 21st May 2014