Amistat Beach Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

The hostel is wonderful, there seemed to be a slight issue with people from the hostel hanging out together. I can't complain really. Good place, good staff, good location.

Hello there! Thanks for taking your time and leave a comment =) We try to respect our neighbors making the less noise we can, so if the guests hang out together they can hear everything...This is a quite neighborhood as you may noticed ^^ Thank you again for your opinion and have fun in your next trips!

Ivanhoe Hostel

Rome, Italy

Ivanhoe was a great hostel. The staff was incredible, I was sad when I had to leave. It is in walking distance to all the major sites. Grocery and laundry are 200meters away. The laundromat u drop your cloths off and they do everything for you so u dot have to spend hours doing laundry. I loved this place!!

A good place to sleep but no fun

Hi, thanks for your review. We have kicker and billiard in the house, also there is the posibility to rent a Wii. But most people are comming to Vienna to see the town and for them it is enough fun what we offer. But great that you liked the rest. Best wishes, Your M-Team