Step-Inn Too Guesthouse, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
9th Aug 2016

We only stayed one night but I would definitely come back. We easily met new people, everything was new and clean, the location is good for exploring the city and the staff was friendly and really helpful! Thanks a lot :)

Old Penang GuestHouse, Penang, Malaysia
2nd Aug 2016

I read something in the comments about bed bugs but I didn't have any problems. The hostel is in a beautiful old building situated close to many bars and to street food. A great place from which you can explore Georgetown and the island. The lady working at the reception during the day helped me planning and gave me good information. Thanks for that! :)

• Germany, All Female Group, 25-30
Jalan-Jalan Emas, Melaka, Malaysia
31st Jul 2016

The hostel is perfectly situated to explore Malacca! My friend and I had a really good although short stay here and met nice people. Definitely checking in there again if I ever come back to Malacca. Great value for money.

• Germany, All Female Group, 25-30
Hostel Ubud, Ubud, Indonesia
8th Jul 2016

We only stayed one night but I liked the hostel a lot. You have lockers and enough space under the beds for your things. The only disadvantage is that the bathrooms are only separated by a curtain. That is, however, only a minor critique.

Fantastic Hostel, Gili Air, Indonesia
1st Jul 2016

Great hostel with small bamboo huts instead of one building. It offers many possibilities to relax in the outside area and is close to the harbour and beach - although nothing is really far away on Gili Air. A big plus is the free breakfast and the showers! It is a good place to meet other backpackers and to enjoy your time on Gili Air.

Las Vegas Hostel, Las Vegas, USA
8.0
30th Aug 2013

It's hard to give a review because I only stayed here for one night. The rooms seemed good, they have a pool and the staff was really nice and tried to help me when I had problems with my airport shuttle. The hostel is a little bit outside of the center but they offer a free shuttle to the Strip and to a shopping mall, so that's fine.

7.7
23rd Aug 2013

AAE Bourbon House Hostel, New Orleans, USA
18th Aug 2013

I'm really glad I stayed at the AAE Bourbon. I felt totally comfortable, met nice people and the staff was super nice and helpful! If I ever come back to New Orleans, I'll stay there again :)