Space Hotel

Melbourne, Australia

I really enjoyed my stay at Space Hotel. The roof top space is awesome though it would be nice if it was open at night to enjoy the night skyline. The room had an air conditioner which was a godsend in the 40 C heat! My only issue was front desk staff and cleaning staff both entering the dorm room while I was in there with out so much as knocking or saying who they were or why the were entering. Granted I was in a 4 bedroom dorm there isn't heaps of privacy but you expect other guests not staff.

There were still lots of things unfinished during my stay which wasn't an issue but more a reason to come back and see what the finish product was like as i liked what was finished. It was nice to have the hostel so close to the metro, with lots of restaurants around though the amount of homeless people, pickpocketers and loiterers in the area was concerning and made me question the safety of the area.

Thank you for your comments, as you mentioned there are still just one or two things left to fix and they'll be done very soon! the laundry is coming and the chill out lounge too! You'll have to come back for that soon. St Christopher's Inn GDN

Astor Hyde Park

The staff were extremely friendly and welcoming and answered any questions with ease.