Duc Vuong Hotel, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
2nd Apr 2014

Fantastic hotel - extremely conveniently located on Buy Vien street which runs directly alongside Phạm Ngũ Lão street. If you're looking for a hostel type experience and can spend a little more on a hotel room - you can't go too far wrong with checking into Duc Vuong Hotel. Their motto is 'We are family' and they certainly make you feel welcome throughout your stay. I would like to stay here again.

Mui Ne Backpackers Resort, Mui Ne, Vietnam
28th Mar 2014

Mui Ne Backpackers is a superb hostel; conveniently located and with private access to the beach - the rooms are super clean and the staff are all extremely friendly, helpful and with good levels of English. The hostel takes security seriously and so this isn't an area you should be concerned about. I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the Mui Ne area and I will certainly return at some point in the very near future. Thanks to all who made me welcome during my stay! See you soon! :D

Long Hostel, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
20th Mar 2014

I had a fantastic time in Saigon and staying at the Long Hostel - so much so that I extended my stay by a further 3 nights! The Long family are super friendly and so are the staff that they employ. The hostel itself is conveniently located in District 1 on Phạm Ngũ Lão street and there are a number of amenities nearby; including a main bus station - where you can catch the 35 to all the major tourist places. I recommend this hostel to everyone and I will definitely return some day soon.

Check Inn HK, Hong Kong, Hong Kong
8th Sep 2013

Great hostel, convenient location close to Wan Chai MTR and the staff are really helpful/friendly. I would stay here again for sure!

3rd Sep 2013

The Greenforest Hostel is Yangshuo was hands down, the best hostel I stayed at during my trip to China. The location is perfect, and the rooms super super clean and spacious - the lounge/cafe/bar area are great places to hang out and chill with other travelers. The staff are extremely friendly, really helpful and completely knowledgeable of the types of activities you can get up to in Yangshuo and the surrounding area. I miss this place and would like to go back!! Keep up the good work guys!! :)

We will continue to maintain and develop! I'm glad you are so happy in our hostel!The next time you come, we will find more interesting places for you to choose! C U next time~

Wada Hostel in Guilin, Guilin, China
1st Sep 2013

Great hostel, awesome staff! I would definitely recommend staying at Wada, and would like to return someday!

30th Aug 2013

Xiangzimen International Youth Hostel is a great place to stay in Xi'an. I only spent 2 nights here but would have liked to have stayed much longer. The hostel is very clean, the rooms are spacious and the beds super comfy. The self service laundry is easy to use and the bar/common area is a great place to hang out making it really easy to make new friends. I would certainly recommend staying here, and would love to return someday!! Keep up the good work guys!