Reviews: Andr3w_A

Location USA, Gender Male, Age 23

7.4
10th May 2014

I found this hostel last minute when other accommodation arrangements fell through. Despite being a hostel, Safestay has more of a hotel feel to it. If you need a comfortable, quiet bed for a night or two, it's ideal. However, if you're looking for a more typical hostel experience, there are definitely other places in London with more character. The location is quite good (close to useful metro lines). Finding a good hostel in London is though, and Safestay isn't bad.

Legends, Rome, Italy
8.0
3rd Feb 2014

Legends hostel is an average hostel, with nothing too special about it. However, It's conveniently located close to the train station, as well as a metro stop, which makes it pretty easy to get around. Overall, it's a fair priced hostel in Rome and a decent place to get a bed at a good price.

Hatters at Hilton Chambers, Manchester, England
7.4
17th Sep 2013

I was only here for a night, so I can't say much. The location was really superb and the staff friendly but other than that I found the rooms really cramped and a bit messy. If I was staying longer I probably wouldn't have enjoyed it, but for only one night I can't really complain.

Hipster Hostel, Budapest, Hungary
11th Sep 2013

Hipster is a fairly small, cozy hostel located in a lively area and super close to the Metro. The facilitates are clean and tidy and it just feels like you're staying at a friend's apartment. Staff was very friendly and helpful. If you're looking for a smaller, not so much a party hostel in Budapest then this is the place to be. The decor is really fun as well.

8th Sep 2013

One of my favorite hostels. Super close to Westbahnhof train state and U-Bahn, making the city very accessible. Some of the other guests in my room left the bathroom a mess after getting ready in the morning but it was always spotless when I returned at night. The common area had a giant mattress area (it's hard to describe i guess) which was super comfy to just kick back on. The bar was showing a World Cup qualifier the day I was there so the atmosphere was great and fairly easy to make friends

Pathpoint Cologne, Cologne, Germany
29th Aug 2013

I decided to stop in Cologne on my way from Brussels to Berlin. The hostel is in a perfect location, right round the corner from the train station and subsequently the Cathedral. The building is a converted church which gives it a cool, unique feel, although it wasnt quite as sociable as I expected. Unrelated, I also was lucky enough to be the only person in my 4p dorm the night I was there, so it was nice to have some privacy for a change after weeks of hosteling on my trip.