Reviews: Andr3w_A

Location: England, Gender: Male, Age: 21

I found this hostel last minute when other accommodation arrangements fell through. Despite being a hostel, Safestay has more of a hotel feel to it. If you need a comfortable, quiet bed for a night or two, it's ideal. However, if you're looking for a more typical hostel experience, there are definitely other places in London with more character. The location is quite good (close to useful metro lines). Finding a good hostel in London is though, and Safestay isn't bad.

• 10th May 2014

Legends

Rome, Italy

Legends hostel is an average hostel, with nothing too special about it. However, It's conveniently located close to the train station, as well as a metro stop, which makes it pretty easy to get around. Overall, it's a fair priced hostel in Rome and a decent place to get a bed at a good price.

Hatters at Hilton Chambers

Manchester, England

I was only here for a night, so I can't say much. The location was really superb and the staff friendly but other than that I found the rooms really cramped and a bit messy. If I was staying longer I probably wouldn't have enjoyed it, but for only one night I can't really complain.

• 17th Sep 2013

Hipster Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

Hipster is a fairly small, cozy hostel located in a lively area and super close to the Metro. The facilitates are clean and tidy and it just feels like you're staying at a friend's apartment. Staff was very friendly and helpful. If you're looking for a smaller, not so much a party hostel in Budapest then this is the place to be. The decor is really fun as well.

• 11th Sep 2013

One of my favorite hostels. Super close to Westbahnhof train state and U-Bahn, making the city very accessible. Some of the other guests in my room left the bathroom a mess after getting ready in the morning but it was always spotless when I returned at night. The common area had a giant mattress area (it's hard to describe i guess) which was super comfy to just kick back on. The bar was showing a World Cup qualifier the day I was there so the atmosphere was great and fairly easy to make friends

Pathpoint Cologne

Cologne, Germany

I decided to stop in Cologne on my way from Brussels to Berlin. The hostel is in a perfect location, right round the corner from the train station and subsequently the Cathedral. The building is a converted church which gives it a cool, unique feel, although it wasnt quite as sociable as I expected. Unrelated, I also was lucky enough to be the only person in my 4p dorm the night I was there, so it was nice to have some privacy for a change after weeks of hosteling on my trip.

• 29th Aug 2013