YHA London Earls Court

Booked a 6 bed dorm and was stuck in a noisy 10 bed dorm for 3 nights, not impressed.

• 4th Oct 2015

Dar El Pacha Hostel

Essaouira, Morocco

Good atmosphere, mainly due to the two lovely girls working there. They are the stars of the hostel, welcoming each guest warmly and bringing together groups of people to socialize. I think that without them it would just be another hostel, good value but nothing special.

• 20th Sep 2015

I understand your perspective. We were relatively quiet during your stay and it was a good decision for the girls to be here for a traveler like yourself to bond with. But the star of the hostel is blatantly.... These things do work both ways for me and I am quite judgmental of guests as much as they are of us, and this review will help me remember you.

Riad Itry

Marrakech, Morocco

Staff is super friendly and welcoming. They will give you all the information you need about just about anything. The location is a bit of a walk from the main tourist area, but I preferred this. It was nice staying in a more local area of Marrakesh, close to food markets rather than souvenirs.

• 17th Sep 2015

La Maison du Patriote

Montreal, Canada

Nice, cozy hostel with a good location. We stayed in a private room off of the main living area. Due to the location of the room and it being an older building, it was a bit noisy for a light sleeper. The common area and kichen were roomy with everything you need and showers were excellent.

• 13th Jan 2015

Swiss Hostal Martinik

Bogota, Colombia

Friendly staff! The two girls at the reception always went out of their way to help me. Clean rooms, good hot showers and ample space to accommodate a fairly full hostel. Good location too, would stay again.

• 11th Oct 2014

Paisa City Hostel

Medellin, Colombia

Good location but not a good place to meet other backpackers. Mostly Colombians on holiday and staff. The staff didn't bother to keep the noise level down as people were busy in the cooking kitchen outside of our room after midnight. I'm not against hanging out and drinking, but there's a bar area where noise would have been fine. Bathroom was lacking a light during our entire stay and generally not kept clean. Wouldn't recommend, there are other great hostels in the city.

• 8th Oct 2014

Hello, thank you for your visit, we apologize for the inconvenience and we want to remind you that while the guests are not expressed (at the time) is a bit impossible to know what bothers them or not. thanks again

Good location and great patio. Some of the staff were helpful and almost made up for the others. Rudely complaining about previous guests doesn't make anybody feel welcome.

• 20th Sep 2013

Citadel Youth Hostel

Jerusalem, Israel

Cramped in every way. Too many beds in a room and so hot we had to keep the door wide open at night. So many people staying there that there was no place to sit in the common areas to relax. Also wifi only works at the reception area so it is constantly full of people. On the bright side, the location is good and the staff are helpful.

• 18th Sep 2013

YHA London Earls Court

Rooms we're clean and comfortable and there were a good number do showers so I never had to wait. Friendly staff and convenient location.

• 10th Sep 2013