It was a great place to stay if you don't plan on having much to do. The staff is nice and helpful and the restaurant is decent. A good 15 minute walk from the airport to the hotel. Liked that we harbour own room with a tv and some decent channels. If you are prepared for a quiet stay then this place is for you!

West Two London

It was an extremely worn down place. There was only one staff member that was friendly and helpful. The others were rude and mean. The cleanliness of the place was questionable although we did see the staff cleaning regularly it still felt dirty. I would NEVER stay again.

Vintage Boutique Hostel

Paris, France

I would highly recommend Vintage! The staff were amazingly helpful and kind. They did all the could do to make sure we has he best time as possible in Paris. The room was excellent and the view from our balcony was amazing!!! I LOVES Vintage and cannot wait to go back!!

Dear Guest Thanks a lot for your comment to help us. We're waiting for you for a next trip to enjoy our new dorms with comfortable bathroom and other facilities ! let us know ! Sabine_Manager