Kipps Hostel Canterbury

Canterbury, England

Once again the staff were welcoming and it was wonderful to stay there! I would go back again. Great base to see the sites not only in Canterbury but also the surrounding areas.

Dear Guest, Thank you very much for your lovely comment. We hope you have enjoyed your stay at Kipps and good luck in your future travels. Kind regards, Kipps Staff

Cardiff, Wales

There desperately needs to be a fully equipped kitchen. In the meantime a bigger fridge would be really useful

Kipps Hostel Canterbury

Canterbury, England

The staff were awesome and the hostel was so pretty :) It was so homey and I loved the events.

YHA Liverpool

Liverpool, England

The hostel is a really far walk from the bus station but is close to the sights. The staff are really helpful

Celtic Tourist Hostel

Galway, Ireland

The staff was friendly and there was a general atmosphere of it being like a group of friends renting a house which was nice

The Metropole

Kilkenny, Ireland

I loved the staff! They were super friendly and helpful.

Four Courts Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

Bath, England

There was no kitchen with which to cook in- only a microwave which means eating out a lot. This also means there isn't really a place to store food. For a day or so this is ok. For any longer not so much. On the plus side the beds were comfy. On the bad no lights by the bed in my dorm.

Many thanks for your comments. We do have a fridge in the back office if guests want to store a small amount of food. We have fully refurbished all dorms on the 1st floor, with new beds, individual lights, plug sockets and curtains. We are hoping to get the 2nd floor dorms done sometime in 2014.

Oxford Backpackers Hostel

Oxford, England

The location is great and i like that I don't have to lug my stuff up a ton of stairs to my room but lights by the beds would be great so one can read before going to sleep without disturbing others or can turn it on and get ready for bed without turning on the overhead light and waking others up.

The Fort Boutique Hostel

York, England

They were very helpful and very friendly. The location was great for what I wanted to see

Hi, thanks for taking the time to write a review. I hope you enjoy the rest of your travels.

Newcastle upon Tyne, England

It was noisy (you could hear everything in the corriders until late at night) and the atmosphere was not what I wanted from a hostel. Although the rough guide rated it highly I would not stay there again.