Santa Mix Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

I stayed there 9 nights because I was comfortable there. Staff is very nice, fun and pretty helpful. Location is good: close to the metro (gloria), close to lapa so you can walk back at night, close to santa theresa. The house has a fantastic patio at the top where bbq are organized on saturdays. Drinks are available at the hostel at a good price, which is convenient and helps socialize. English is readily spoken. Breakfast is better than average as well. This hostel is a very solid choice.

Thank you so much for your rating. We are very happy for that. If possible, please email us at info@santamixhostel.com.br , letting us know what we can improve to make Santa Mix even better. Sincerely, Santa Mix Hostel.

Backpackers House Paraty

Paraty, Brazil

I stayed 5 days and had a great time there. Staff is great. bbq and breakfast are perfect to socialize with everyone (one of the best breakfast I have seen in 9 month of traveling). The downfalls are the small number of bathrooms and 3-level bunkbeds.

Klein Hostel

Foz do Iguacu, Brazil

Great hostel. I would highly recommend to anyone visiting Iguazu.

El Jardin Hostal

Asuncion, Paraguay

Good hostel, not great. Wifi did not work well. Atmosphere was nice, the garden is very comfortable. Location is so so.

Art Factory

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Patagonia House

Punta Arenas, Chile

Nice staff, good wifi. Hostal is nothing great but does the job just fine. Location is not central but 5 min from center. Good quality for the price.

W Circuit Hostel

Puerto Natales, Chile

Only stayed one night but was satisfied on all accounts. I had just done the w and arrived late. Checkout was at 12am and they let me stay in my room until 1pm and then take a shower without any pressure for me to leave. Staff is very pleasant.

Backpackers Kaweskar Hostel

Puerto Natales, Chile

The owner is overworked and thus becomes rude. I rented tent and sleeping bag from him, tent leaked and the sleeping bag zipper was broken. He got really upset. He s not the one who got soaked in his tent! I met an other guy who had the same problem with the tent. He is knowledgable and can be helpful for the W, but alone he can t do it all. Nutela for breakfast was a great surprise and a bonus.

Hospedaje Penthouse 1004

Bariloche, Argentina

Great hostel. The only little negative is the shower, temperature is either very hot or cold.

Thank you dear for write about us and give us a great score in spite of the unestable showers. Kind regrds!

Hostel Empedrado

Mendoza, Argentina

Link Cordoba Hostel

Cordoba, Argentina

Should propose to clean room of people staying several days.

Hey , we do clean the room always if you let the key at recepcion and allow us to enter at your room. Anyways we will pay more attention at this point, thanks for you feedback and see you soon!!

Alternative Hostels

Cuenca, Ecuador

La Guayunga Hostal

Quito, Ecuador

Location is good, 5-10 min walk to city center historic sites and the price is ok. People at the hostel are not particularly friendly and happy to help. I stayed 7 days and because I checked out late she wanted me to pay for one whole additional day. Since I said I wouldn't, she did not help me call a taxi... pretty petty I think. They did not clean my room once, the bathroom smells (it has been mentionned in other reviews) and they sometime come back in the middle of the night and are very loud

HostelTrail

Popayan, Colombia

Good hostel but not great. Location is in between center and bus terminal (closer to bus terminal).