USA Hostels San Diego

San Diego, USA

It was a fine hostel but I was overcharged the entire deposit amount from hostelworld which they refused to accept was a deposit and not an extra fee. I tried explaining that hostelworld takes a deposit and the remaining balance is owed upon arrival, yet they didn't understand that. So it was not worth the money as we each paid about $38 for a dorm room.

Punto Urbano

Mendoza, Argentina

Great breakfast, the outdoor area is very nice/relaxing. They have lots of activities at the hostel and set you up on tours. The only negative would be the showers are not nice and there's few of them. I enjoyed my stay.

Landay Hostel

Santiago, Chile

Somehow there were 2 extra people sleeping in my room (couples sharing beds). I was only here for the night and I chose it for the proximity to the metro and bus terminal (just 2 stops away).

Moai Viajero Hostel

Santiago, Chile

Great hostel! Breakfast with eggs! There is netflix on the tv (luxury!!) No air conditioning so the rooms were hot.

Nuevo Horizonte Hostel

Santiago, Chile

Small but cozy hostel. Comfy beds, nice living room, cool outdoor space.

La Casa Roja

Santiago, Chile

Huge! Definitely a party hostel, but there are many spaces to hang out, didn't feel crowded. Great kitchen and outdoor area, the pool seemed clean enough to use. The dorms were hot and crowded, and you can hear the backyard party in the dorms

Cruz del Sur Hostel

Ushuaia, Argentina

Expensive for Argentina but worth it. Cozy place in cold Ushuaia

Hostel 41 Below

Bariloche, Argentina

Had a wonderful stay here

The House Hostel Resto & Bar

Bariloche, Argentina

We felt like we were the only ones there. Nice restaurant area, they always gave us free coffee whenever.

• 23rd Aug 2013