Dozy House

Chiang Mai, Thailand

Great stay. Super sweet family and owner was an expert at helping us figure out day plans.

Niras Bankoc Cultural Hostel

Bangkok, Thailand

Great hostel, close to a lot of attractions and staff very helpful with tips and transportation.

Thank you for the perfect score . It's truly meaningful to our property. We're glad to know that our tips are useful to your travel plan and you had wonderful time with us .Hope to welcome you next time !

Ca Guglie

Venice, Italy

Great location, close to the nicest part of Santa Lucia Island. Valentina, the girl who checked us in was super sweet and helpful with amazing itinerary suggestions. The only thing is that it is impossible to find on your own. You must call the number to meet up with someone who will guide you. We did not have a phone so we ended up borrowing one from someone on the street who was very nice to us lost tourists. After this all was great.

PLUS Florence

Florence, Italy

Great HUGE hostel. Tons of extras for the price and very clean.

Agora Hostel

Catania, Italy

Nice atmosphere and very helpful owner. Great lockers and kitchen. Do not take €50 Etna tour!!! Find some people in hostel and take the bus. Climbing up is much more satisfying and soo worth it!

Sunny Side Up

Palermo, Italy

Great stay. Super comfortable and spacious dorm. Owner took us on an awesome walking and food tour the first day and it was fun an free! Really clean. I would stay here again!

Hostel Brikette

Positano, Italy

Most wonderful place I have stayed in a long time. Owners Cristiana and Pete are amazing people who actively ensure that all guests have an amazing time!!! The hiking above the hostel is the most fun hiking I have done in a long time and Pete has great suggestions to make sure you never do the same route twice. Would stay here again and am sad to not have the time to go back now. The breakfast is great and filling at €5, anything Cristiana makes is delicious!

Seven Hostel

Sorrento, Italy

Spacious dorm room, great lockers, clean, nice atmosphere, wonderful an helpful staff.

Giovanni's Home

Naples, Italy

Giovanni's home was great. He is very helpful spending an hour with each visitor to plan their stay in Naples. I would recommend that he have lockers just for the peace of mind of guests.

Very nice hostel. All facilities were clean and spacious. The only thing is that it is loud until very late at night.

Fun hostel. Great walking tours. Huge hostel filled with a random mix of people, some old and some teenagers. Single bathroom in 8+ bed doorms are sometimes hard to get into. Book Alahambra in advance!!!

The Boutike Hostel

Seville, Spain

This was a wonderful hostel experience. Everyone was so nice and helpful. The breakfast was amazing. The 8 bed dorm feels like 4 bed because it is 2 seperate rooms that only share an entrance. Very relaxing and great location. I would stay here again.

Oasis Hostel Toledo

Toledo, Spain

Loved this hostel in Toledo. Very relaxing atmosphere. Good internet access. Nice roof terrace with great view. Very clean and nice bathroom. Only thing is that it is a little bothersome to wait for the one bathroom to become free in the morning in a 6 bed dorm. Otherwise GREAT!!

360 Hostel Centro

Madrid, Spain

Great stay. Lots of fun things to do. Showers are fine. Lockers are small but they lend you a free lock. Make sure drunk people don't steal your bed! Happened to me one night but it was resolved by staff.

Sant Jordi Mambo Tango

Barcelona, Spain

The atmosphere at St. Jordi Mambo Tango was great. The first night I went out with the group to get to know people and it was fun. Later we did our own thing with new friends I had met. Clean showers and nice big lockers with free lock. Hernan at recepcion was super helpful in telling me where to go and what to do. I would stay here again.

Bahaus Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Great location. Walking distance to all the main tourist attractions. Great restaurant up the street gives you 10% off when you stay at the hostel. Nice staff and the best thing of all... Amazing showers that are super clean and hot.

Kydonia Rooms

Chania, Greece

Perfect location. They only have private rooms and this is a wonderful change up from dorm hostel life. In suite bathrooms are great. Nice place. I stayed two nights and then came back a few days later for a third night. Definitely recommend if you are a hostel traveler and want to treat yourself.

Princess Sissy Hotel

Ios, Greece

Great location half way between town and beach. Nice that the dorm room only has 4 beds and a bathroom for just those people. The only qualm I have is that I was yelled at by the main owner over an early cancelation misunderstanding. He did not need to raise his voice with me and could have handled the situation better. Other than that the wife and girl that work with the restaurant were super friendly, great food for the price.

Paraga Beach Hostel

Mykonos, Greece

Typical beach party hostel. If that is what you are looking for it is perfect. Bathrooms are kind of gross but value for money is good. Annoying that you have to buy something at the bar for Internet access.

Youth Hostel Oia

Santorini, Greece

Best hostel on Santorini. Super nice and helpful staff. The hostel pup is a great bonus! Great location and wonderful people to meet in all the rooms. Would definitely recommend and go back again.