great location and great staff.

• 24th Sep 2013

Showbiz Inn at West Street

Yangshuo, China

great location and fantastic staff. I felt like a regular from the first day, and the view from the rooftop bar is amazing

• 20th Sep 2013

Green Forest Hostel

Guilin, China

great location and staff were very helpful. I was only here one night but i would come back if I was in town again

• 19th Sep 2013

thanks for the positive feedback we're here at Guilin Greenforest hostel are very proud of our location l which is in the middle part of the one only main street of Guilin and only 10 minutes walk from the train station 2 minutes walk from the bus station. Whenever possible the staff is more then happy to show our guests the local area. Welcome back in any time . .

The Hump Hostel

Kunming, China

Great location and great rooftop bar area. I enjoyed my stay here.

• 13th Sep 2013

good location and helpful staff.

• 10th Sep 2013

Han Tang House

Xi'an, China

The hostel was great, but they only serve western food and beer, so that was a bit expensi.ve. Otherwise was a great place to stay. I also stayed at HangTan Inn for one night (which is a sister hostel about 100m away) which had basically the same facilities but was cheaper. Both were fantastic places to stay though

• 6th Sep 2013

Very new, very clean, and was very quite while I was there. Its more like a shared apartment than a hostel. If you just want a quiet place to relax for a couple of days this place is perfect, but if you want a bar, and party atmosphere is probably not the best choice. That being said the staff were excellent and I enjoyed my stay there.

• 4th Sep 2013

A little bit hard to find at first, but it was very close to the forbidden city, and I enjoyed being in the hutongs and away from the skyscrapers and hustle and bustle. The staff were fantastic and I loved the meat dumplings!

• 30th Aug 2013