Al-Andalus Hostel, Granada, Spain
4th Mar 2014

Great location when you find it - get a taxi as it's difficult to find in the maze of streets. It's very close the cathedral, tapas and main shopping area of Granada, and the staff were helpful, beds were sturdy and comfortable and rooms clean. We stayed in the low season so this meant there was no real atmosphere, but we booked a 4 bed room and we were the only 2 there which was great.

Wombats City Hostel Berlin, Berlin, Germany
3rd Nov 2013

As per usual - a great stay at Wombats!

YHA London Earls Court, London, England
13th Sep 2013

It would be good to have wifi included.

Bunkhouse Plus, Weymouth, England
17th Aug 2013

Really enjoyed my stay - you can be as social as you want or chill out with a book or cup of tea. Easy walk to town and sea front, and a good base for exploring the area.

Bath Backpackers, Bath, England
7.4
14th Aug 2013

I enjoyed my time at this hotel but I feel its facilities let it down. There was only 1 toilet on my fooor, then 3 on the bottm floor and only 3 shows for the ladies, again on the basement floor only. When I checked in I could only pay by cash, which I wasn't aware of, and while this isn't a huge deal as there's an atm around the corner, it wasn't something I'd anticipated paying. Location is AMAZING though, just around the corner from all main attractions, train/bus station and grocery stores!