• Portugal, Female, 25-30
Keystone House Kings Cross, London, England
5th Sep 2014

I enjoyed very much my stay in this hostel. This as an excellent staff, atmosphere and location.

• Portugal, Female, 18-24
Clink78, London, England
24th Aug 2013

This hostel is in an excelent location. It is very clean, the staff is very nice and its atmosphere is good. I have enjoyed my stay here and therefore I recommend this place to other visitors.

Hiya! Thanks for that nice review! :) We hope to see you very soon! Clink Team

• Portugal, All Female Group, 18-24
Travel Joy Hostels Wimbledon, London, England
20th Aug 2013

The staff is very friendly and I enjoyed my stay in this hostel. It is very clean, the atmosphere is great due to the location and style of their common areas. The basic things are all included in the price (eg. towels, linnen, breakfast...), and there is free access to the internet in their computers. They are located very close to an underground station, but not very close to the city center. I would recommend this place.

• Portugal, All Female Group, 18-24
Hatters Hostel- Liverpool, Liverpool, England
18th Aug 2013

During my stay in this hostel everything was OK. The beds are very comfortable, the breakfast is good, the hostel is clean, the kitchen is very well equipped, and this hostel is very close to a train station, in the center of the city... I am grateful for the provided services.