HI Austin, Austin, USA
11th Jul 2016

It's been an amazing stay at HI Austin. The only little thing that we didn't like was that I had to tell the girl in the reception to bot talk so loud at 11.30 at night. It's suppose to be quiet at 10 pm and she should know that!

6.9
6th Jul 2016

Our room especially the bathroom was dirty. And I used a few others and they all looked the same. Same trash on the floor in our room for 3 days! All other hostels I've stayed at organize things at night for us who stay there. This one had zero activities during the week we were there. The pool got more and more dirty during our stay and I wondered if they never clean it. On our last day I got the answer - POOL IS CLOSED! So we didn't really get what we wanted during our stay.

• Sweden, All Female Group, 25-30
1st Jul 2016

One of the best hostels I've stayed at. The lockers felt a bit unsafe but we didn't really need them. Could leave everything out on the bed and no one would touch it. The atmosphere at the hostel were amazing, I've met so many amazing people that I now call my friends. And much of that thanks to the staff that organized things for us to to together every day. Thanks for the 4th of July BBQ! Amber the food was amazing! And you guys rock!!! Thanks for having us, we will come back!

Lucky D's, San Diego, USA
4.0
26th Sep 2013

I have never been to a hostel where the service was this bad ever before. I don't think I've ever experienced this bad service in any place I've been to. That and that the place was dirty made this stay bad. I'm not happy at all with my stay at Lucky D's

• Sweden, Female, 18-24
Old City Philly House, Philadelphia, USA
9th Sep 2013

This is the best hostel I've ever stayed at and probably the best one ill ever stay at. Amazing staff, you won't find people like this anywhere else! A special thanks to Caroline, Veronika, Valerie and Danny - you're awesome!