• 16th Sep 2013

South Beach Hostel

Miami, USA

The social aspect was great and the bar downstairs was good also but the bathrooms were horrible! No where to get dressed but in the wet shower and not enough hanging space. The toilets were to small my knees were almost touching the doors! Cleaning of bathrooms needs to be done more often also!

• 13th Sep 2013

I'm glad you enjoyed the Hangout Bar and the lobby at the hostel. I'm very sorry you felt the bathrooms were too small. We are always looking to improve and we will take this into consideration. The bathrooms are cleaned at least twice a day by our housekeeping staff. If something appears dirty we encourage our guests to let the desk know so that we can take care of it. We hope you will stay with us again the next time you are in South Beach!

The rooms were nice and I loved having the sink in the bedroom but the toilet and shower need some serious updating. Horrible!!

• 8th Sep 2013

HI - New York City

New York, USA

Loved this hostel! Has been the best so far and really set the standards high. Had no issues and loved all the social activities! Great for solo travelers!

• 3rd Sep 2013