Location: USA, Gender: Female, Age: 22

Ivanhoe Hostel

Rome, Italy

They are very nice here! Free food or drinks every other night. Kitchen with full use for anyone who wants it - that was a plus! Organized outings for the entire hostel. Fun atmosphere. Great area! Walk to everything. Rooms were very small and the showers were as well but it's more than doable. Lock out from 11-4 is quite a long time but we were out exploring all day anyway so it works out fine! It makes you get up and out of the hostel and Into the city! Would stay again!

Leonardo House

Florence, Italy

Leonardo is fantastic! All the reviews speak the truth! He stayed late for us to check in and late for us to leave our bags and check out. The place was clean, spacious, quiet and the bathrooms were the same. Would recommend!

Nice place. Clean. Friendly people. Helped us with things to do during the day. The common area was ok for meeting people but could be better. Breakfast is only yogurt, cereal and bread but it is included so that's nice.

Hostel One Home

Prague, Czech Republic

This hostel was perfect! Short 5 minute walk from the train station, clean, very very friendly staff - best i've seen thus far. Nano is awesome! Family dinner is a great way to meet people and the activities they plan are fun as well! Would definitely stay here again and highly recommend!

A&O Berlin Hauptbahnhof

Berlin, Germany

Not for backpackers. Family friendly. Lots of kids. Wifi only in the lobby. Laid out like a hotel and is very large. 6 euro all you can eat breakfast is not worth 6 euro. Staff was helpful but not very friendly. Rooms are spacious and clean, showers are in each room which is nice, so no problems there. If you are a backpacker I would not choose this hostel. Not good for meeting other backpackers. If you want a budget hotel close to the main train station, it was good.

Shelter City

Amsterdam, Netherlands

This hostel was great! I originally booked two nights and ended up booking a third, which costed me a bit more than the first two nights but, I assume it was because it was last minute. The 16-bed rooms are spacious enough. They have lockers to lock your valuables up and the rooms open to a terrace outside. Community bathrooms are clean and there are plenty of showers and hot water. Free breakfast every morning and its right in the Red Light District! Great people, great hostel! I'd recommend!