Beautiful Apartment

Rome, Italy

It's a beautiful apartment conveniently located to the Vatican. We would love to come back and explore more of Rome. Chiara is so friendly and welcomed us warmly. The Cleaning lady was also friendly. We would definitely recommend this apartment to our friends. Thanks again for your hospitality.

• 23rd Dec 2014
  • Mixed Group, 41+

Durty Nellys Inn

Amsterdam, Netherlands

The staff members were all so friendly! I don't remember reading that breakfast was included, but it was a pleasant surprise. The rooms are basic. Good enough for a night's stay. There was no hot water for the showers. Just ask the staff member to turn on the boiler. I'd recommend it--it's basic but good value for the money.

Hostel Van Gogh

Amsterdam, Netherlands

The lady at the receptionist was very hospitable and fluent in several languages. Breakfast was good. The toilets needed to be cleaned and the trash emptied (both in the room and on the ground floor).

Hanoi Serendipity Hotel

Hanoi, Vietnam

Wonderful staff!!!! They were so friendly from the start and so accommodating! Quan and Van (I hope I remembered their names correctly) were particularly friendly and helpful. Airport pickup service was worth it. Good breakfast, good location--on a quiet lane so it wasn't noisy. The prices on the tours they offered to book were not the best offers. One can go directly to the booking office and get betters deals or go online. Overall, we had a great experience at Serendipity! Thanks.

Hostel Tabor Ljubljana

Ljubljana, Slovenia

Friendly and helpful staff members. We really enjoyed our stay here. Good location. It was nice to have the luggage room to store our bicycles. We'd stay there again and would recommend it to others.