The reception was pleasant, spoke English very well and gave me a map upon check-in in addition to explaining me the sights to be seen. However as far as the facilities I personally found the washing service overpriced at 5 Euros to wash and an additional 5 Euros to dry especially since the machines didn't do such a good job washing my cloths and the dryer didn't completely dry them (they were quite moist). The atmosphere was at times hectic being that there were many school groups staying there

Soggiorno Primavera

Florence, Italy

The owners Massimo and Marisa were very hospitable and helpful. Upon arrival they gave my a map and patiently described the city, its sights and its history. Very informative! They answered any question I had promptly and coherently; their English was excellent. Additionally they allowed me to store my Bag at the hostel after check out for no charge. I was very satisfied with them and the facilities.

• 22nd Aug 2013

Airport Pisa Rooms

Pisa, Italy

The Receptionist/Owner (I'm assuming he was the owner) checked me in promptly and was very pleasant. After I checked out he held my bag for the day for a charge of 2,50 Euros while I checked out the sights. I was pleased with the accommodations and would recommend it to others. The only critique I have is that the room was saturated with the smell of disinfectant spray.

• 21st Aug 2013