City Backpackers Hostel

Stockholm, Sweden

Great hostel! Everything needed is provided (lockers, maps, internet, kitchen etc). Bed shits and breakfast are paid separately. Great staff, facilities and value for money. Enjoy Stockholm!

Plug-Inn Boutique Hostel

Paris, France

This is my second stay in this hostel, I chose it because it was near from where I nedded to go. Good value for money.

Hello and thank you for your comment. We love that we were able to provide what you were looking for and we hope that this wont be your last stay at the Plug Inn.

Great hostel! I definitely recommend.

Sleep in Heaven

Copenhagen, Denmark

Value for money is great compared to other hostels, it is the best feature. Although, the shared bathrooms aren't good. The rooms are really, really small, I couldn't sit in my bed with my head held high because the bunks were too tight. Breakfast is ok. Staff was kind and people in there too.

Great staff and rooms. Location is excellent, 10min by foot from the Bradenburg gate, Tierpark etc. Lockers aren't included in the price. People are nice, kinda of familiar hostel, but a lot of young people downstairs. I would certainly recommend.

MEININGER Amsterdam City West

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Great hostel, clean and new; staff is kind and helpful. I didn't like that the lockers weren't included in the price, because it wasn't written on hostelworld. The price is good. I would recommend to my friends.

Plug-Inn Boutique Hostel

Paris, France

I liked the hostel, the atmosphere is nice and it's well located. I suggest you to enlarge the lockers, at least for the size of an average backpack. Keep on with the staff, they are really kind and thoughtful.

Oops Design Hostel